Thursday, July 9, 2015

Epica Large Digit Timer Review

It seems when I'm cooking and I need to time things, I'm always looking for my watch or running into the living room to see what time it is.  And although I look at my watch or a clock, sometimes, after several minutes, I may have forgotten what time it was when I looked at the clock.


That is why I was happy to have received the Epica Large Digit Timer.  No longer will I have to keep up with when I looked to see what time it was when I began a dish.  Yes, my stove has a timer, but sometimes when baking, I have to switch back to the timer, as my oven keeps up with the temp.  This Epica Large Digit Timer will save me a LOT of hassle in the kitchen.  It will make everything more simple and save time.


I love the fact that this timer has large digits.  Very easy to see, very easy to keep up with and it beeps when you start up the time and when time is up.  It's hard not to notice this little gem in the kitchen.  It also has a magnetic clip on the back, easy for just attaching it to your frig.  Not only is this Epica Large Digit Timer great in the kitchen, but you can also use it while working out.  You can keep track of how many seconds or minutes you do a certain exercise.  If you are limited on time and don't want to have to look at your watch, cell phone or other device, this timer will take care of all of that.  Just set the minutes and seconds and begin!


Here is a little info about the Epica Large Digit Timer from the company:

Easy to see, hear and operate, the Epica Large Digit Timer makes keeping track of your time-sensitive tasks a cinch. Plus, it can be positioned just about anywhere you want, from a countertop to a refrigerator door to a wall hook to your belt.
Simple Count Down Operation
To set the timer, just press the M and S (minutes and seconds) buttons until the display reaches the time you wish to elapse before the alarm sounds. To start the countdown, press the Start/Stop button; to stop or pause it, press Start/Stop again. Remaining time will be displayed until you clear the settings (by pressing the M and S buttons simultaneously). The Epica's maximum reading is 99 minutes, 59 seconds.
Easy to See and Hear
The Epica lets you know when time is up even if you're not close at hand. Its 1.5" x 2.5" display with extra-large numbers can be read up to 50 feet away. The alarm is loud enough to be heard in the next room; and it continues to beep for a full minute, unless you manually shut it off sooner.
Automatically Returns to Last Setting 
When you need to perform the same timed task over and over, such as boiling eggs, the Epica simplifies your life by automatically resetting itself to the last time entered. All you have to do is press Start/Stop again when the next batch of eggs goes in the water.
Built-in Table Stand, Magnet, Spring Clip and Hanging Hook
You can position the Epica just about anywhere and read it from nearly every angle, thanks to its ingenious 4-way mounting design. The fold-out stand is great for horizontal surfaces such as a kitchen counter or shelf.
Reliable Quality
The Epica Large Digit Timer is accurate to 60 sec./month and comes with a 1 year warranty




***I received the above complimentary product, in exchange, for an honest review.  All opinions expressed are always 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Specialty Coffee Australia

    ReplyDelete