Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fashion Summer Sandals by Twisted Review

Like any girl, I love my shoes!  Better yet, I love a wide variety of summer sandals, ones that will go with many outfits.  Shoes are girls best accessories.  I know they are for me!  I was beyond excited when, Twisted Shoes from Amazon, asked me to pick not one, but a few shoes to review.  WHAT?!  Well, of course I will!  Twisted Shoes just made me the happiest girl!

The first pair of summer sandals, shown below, are my absolute favorite!  They are the Twisted Women's Riley Faux Leather with Chainmail Diamond T-strap Low Wedge Sandal.  They are black wedge sandals with black T Strap adorned with golden rhinestones.  They are very elegant looking, yet simple to wear everyday.  These sandals would go perfect with a dressy black jumpsuit or a pair of dressy shorts.  You can even dress up a pair of jeans with these sandals. I love shoes with bling and these sandals have just that. They are faux leather, faux cork wedge and faux cork soles.  These shoes are very very lightweight and feel awesome on my feet.  I thought these would feel heavy, but are totally the opposite.

 TWISTED WOMEN'S RILEY FAUX LEATHER WITH CHAINMAIL DIAMOND T STRAP LOW WEDGE SANDAL




The next awesome shoes by Twisted, are the Twisted Women's Riley Metal Ring Low Wedge Sandal with Strappy Ankle Wrap.  I chose the black in these...yes, I just can't seem to get away from the black color!  These sandals are strappy looking sandals that are adorned with golden rings on the front.  The golden rings are what make these sandals, pop. These Twisted Women's Riley Metal Ring Low Wedge Sandal with Strappy Ankle Wrap are also made with faux leather, faux cork soles and faux cork wedge.  They have a 3" wedge heel and like the first pair, they are really comfy!  I had no problems with toe thong like I do with many other sandals.  Perfect with shorts, pants or a jumpsuit.  

TWISTED WOMEN'S RILEY METAL RING LOW WEDGE SANDAL




And the last...but certainly not least, we have the Twisted Women's Riley Faux Suede Cutout Gladiator T-strap Low Wedge Sandal with Rhinestones.  These are faux suede and have faux cork soles.  They are very lightweight as well and very comfortable. They have a studded look to the suede part of the sandal that brightens up this suede shoe. The heels are 2.5" wedges.  If you've never worn wedge shoes....give them a try.  They are very comfortable, more comfortable than spiked heels.  With these shoes, I did have to add another notch, to make the shoe fit tighter on my feet, other than that, the shoe fit perfectly. 

Twisted Women's Riley Faux Suede Cutout Gladiator T-strap Wedge                                                             Sandal with Rhinestones



All of these shoes above, can be purchased in other colors.  The Twisted shoes shown here, are just the colors I've chosen, but you need to check Twisted on Amazon out, for these shoes as well as many, many others shoes by Twisted.  I assure you, you will find a pair of shoes you just HAVE TO HAVE!  You can visit Twisted on Amazon right now, by going HERE.





***I received the above items, in exchange, for my honest opinion and review.  All opinions expressed are always 100% my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment