Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BEKDO Women's Faux Leather Zip Up Cropped Moto Jacket with Hoodie

With Fall and Winter just right around the corner, preparing for the cooler months can be a little discouraging.  I am a Spring and Summer kind of gal, but I know, eventually, I'm going to have to break out the jackets.  Thanks to BEKDO on Amazon, I was thrilled when I received the Women's Faux Leather Zip Up Cropped Moto Jacket!  Not only is this a cool looking jacket, but it comes with a hoodie!



This jacket is 100% Faux Leather, with the inside lining being polyester.  Although this is a faux leather jacket, I couldn't be happier with the way it fits and feels.  It's not very heavy at all, as a matter of fact, I think this is the perfect weight for me.  I chose the beautiful light brown color, as this would go perfect with jeans and matches my cowgirl boots I just recently received over two weeks ago...perfect color!



The jacket is a basic hoodie bike rider jacket, that has four pockets on the front...two with zippers and two upper front chest pockets with snaps.  The jacket is fully lined and the hoodie is detachable, so you have the option of wearing this nice faux leather jacket, with or without, the hoodie.



I can't wait to wear this jacket, this fall and winter!  I love the feel of the jacket when you touch it.  It has a soft texture feel to it and the quality of it seems very well made.  I love the whole fitted look and that it is a semi cropped jacket, that fits right above my hips. 


You can get your BEKDO Women's Faux Leather Zip Up Jacket with Hoodie







No comments:

Post a Comment