Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Not Telling Women's T-Shirt by BaffleTeesShop on Etsy

Hi ya'll!  I'm back again with another great Baffle gear!  If you know me, you know that I LOVE t-shirts!  As a matter of fact, when I come home from work or lounging around in the house, on the weekends, I'm in a t-shirt!  They are just so much more comfy!

This t-shirt, shown here, is by BaffleTeesShop on Etsy.  If you've been following me, you know I've done a few reviews on Baffle, but on BaffleGear on Etsy. They are the one and same company, but two different Etsy stores.



This t-shirt can be made for men and women.  This saying suits me to a T (no pun intended!)  I love the wide range of sayings and wordings that BaffleTeesShops have come up with.  Majority of them, I've never even heard of, which makes his t-shirts so unique!



This women's t-shirt is super soft, thinner than a man's t-shirt and has a generous amount of stretch to it.  I did receive a Large, but if you like your t-shirt a little looser, you may want to order a size up.  This Large fits more like a medium on me, but I have to say...it is one of the most comfortable Tee's I have.  It stretchy, but not constricting like a lot of tee's.  I love the black lettering on gray as well and I love how ultra soft this tee is!

BaffleTeesShop has 75 different t-shirts to choose from, from random sayings, such as: 


Yeah...these are just a few that Baffle has and many of them are hilarious!


Baffle Tees are weird t-shirts.  They are for adults who like to add a little sarcasm and fun to their shirts.  Below is a little more info on Baffle's tees.

*Fabric laundered, 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ring-spun cotton/rayon
*Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
*Satin label

> T-shirt Details <
Our new tees are premium heather grey with black text. These awesome t-shirts are the softest material on the market guaranteed or your money back. 

> Size Chart <
Please read sizing information below BEFORE placing your order. Sizing can vary by brand and you may need a different size than you expect.

To Measure: Grab one of your favorite t-shirts and lay it flat. For Width - Measure across 1" below the sleeve openings. For Length - Measure down from shoulder to hem. 

S - Men's Fitted: Width 18 1/4", Length 27 1/2" 
M - Men's Fitted: Width 19 3/4", Length 28 1/2" 
L - Men's Fitted: Width 21 1/4", Length 29 1/2" 
XL - Men's Fitted: Width 22 3/4", Length 30 1/2" 
2X - Men's Fitted: Width 24 3/4", Length 31 1/2"

If you love sarcastic, weird t-shirts, you MUST check out BaffleTeesShop on Etsy!


VISIT BAFFLE TEES SHOP HERE!


CONNECT WITH BAFFLETEESSHOP
ETSY
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER



***I received a generous discounted product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


1 comment:

  1. This kind of airwaves beneficial to sprint the actual group of your respective party. The extremely propitious by means of in order to intense the actual system associated with career promoting. Keep pertaining to acquaint this portion. This kind of goods helps myself nearbys. Joys to your expressing, My partner and i ostracize countenance punctilious complaisances for your weblog. Best Online Shoe Store Australia

    ReplyDelete