Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Not Telling Women's T-Shirt by BaffleTeesShop on Etsy

Hi ya'll!  I'm back again with another great Baffle gear!  If you know me, you know that I LOVE t-shirts!  As a matter of fact, when I come home from work or lounging around in the house, on the weekends, I'm in a t-shirt!  They are just so much more comfy!

This t-shirt, shown here, is by BaffleTeesShop on Etsy.  If you've been following me, you know I've done a few reviews on Baffle, but on BaffleGear on Etsy. They are the one and same company, but two different Etsy stores.



This t-shirt can be made for men and women.  This saying suits me to a T (no pun intended!)  I love the wide range of sayings and wordings that BaffleTeesShops have come up with.  Majority of them, I've never even heard of, which makes his t-shirts so unique!



This women's t-shirt is super soft, thinner than a man's t-shirt and has a generous amount of stretch to it.  I did receive a Large, but if you like your t-shirt a little looser, you may want to order a size up.  This Large fits more like a medium on me, but I have to say...it is one of the most comfortable Tee's I have.  It stretchy, but not constricting like a lot of tee's.  I love the black lettering on gray as well and I love how ultra soft this tee is!

BaffleTeesShop has 75 different t-shirts to choose from, from random sayings, such as: 


Yeah...these are just a few that Baffle has and many of them are hilarious!


Baffle Tees are weird t-shirts.  They are for adults who like to add a little sarcasm and fun to their shirts.  Below is a little more info on Baffle's tees.

*Fabric laundered, 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ring-spun cotton/rayon
*Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
*Satin label

> T-shirt Details <
Our new tees are premium heather grey with black text. These awesome t-shirts are the softest material on the market guaranteed or your money back. 

> Size Chart <
Please read sizing information below BEFORE placing your order. Sizing can vary by brand and you may need a different size than you expect.

To Measure: Grab one of your favorite t-shirts and lay it flat. For Width - Measure across 1" below the sleeve openings. For Length - Measure down from shoulder to hem. 

S - Men's Fitted: Width 18 1/4", Length 27 1/2" 
M - Men's Fitted: Width 19 3/4", Length 28 1/2" 
L - Men's Fitted: Width 21 1/4", Length 29 1/2" 
XL - Men's Fitted: Width 22 3/4", Length 30 1/2" 
2X - Men's Fitted: Width 24 3/4", Length 31 1/2"

If you love sarcastic, weird t-shirts, you MUST check out BaffleTeesShop on Etsy!


VISIT BAFFLE TEES SHOP HERE!


CONNECT WITH BAFFLETEESSHOP
ETSY
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER



***I received a generous discounted product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own.