Friday, June 23, 2017

My Own Personalized Monogrammed Bracelet and How You Can Get Yours




Time and time again, when I am looking for something unique, different and at a very reasonable price, I always turn to Etsy.  By now, for those of you who are following my blog, you know how I am a big fan of Etsy and how I love to support Etsy sellers.

I can find just about anything I am interested in, by visiting the popular site and when it comes to beauty products and jewelry, this is my one-stop!  I love personalized and monogrammed items (Although, I have very little of it.) I am more of a monogrammed gal than I am having my full name on something. That is why I love this bracelet.


This bracelet shown here, is by TurpinKreations Etsy Shop.  It is a wire wrap type bracelet that features a round enamel disc and a round, clear crystal style accent bead.  The round enamel disc is approximately 1" and can be customized with either a black, pink, white or mint background. When it comes to the vinyl colors for your monogrammed initials, you have 36 colors to choose from!  That's a ton of options!


This bracelet is adjustable and squeezes back to it's original shape, once on your wrist.  It has a simple style, but packs a whole lot of personality.  I chose a black background with a Brimstone yellow monogram.  It looks so good and I love it! The monogram is perfectly centered onto the round disc and the letters are easily readable. As you can see from the color choices below, the Brimstone yellow is true to color that is on the bracelet I received.



I mean...how can you choose one color for the monogram!  I had such a difficult time, choosing what color background I wanted with all these monogrammed color choices!  Can you imagine the Soft Pink Vinyl monogram on black?  Or what about a brown on pink?  Oh, the options!

TurpinKreations Esty Shop has over 200 items in their shop, ranging from these bracelets to items geared towards Weddings, Law Enforcement, Christmas and more.  Go check out TurpinKreations to see all the cool monogrammed items they have!

CONNECT WITH TURPINKREATIONS
ETSY
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM






***I may have received a complimentary item, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment