Monday, August 6, 2018

Vallaya Cocoon Facial Soap - The Only Soap That Moisturizes and Stops Aging



Let me say this first...I'm not the type of person who uses soap when I take a shower or bath.  I'm more of a body wash, bath bomb kinda gal.  With that being said, when it comes to cleansing my face, I normally use a face cleanser that contains a little lather and contains Vitamin C or that fights aging.  

I rarely use soap, as it can be drying to my skin and makes my face feel tight and sometimes itchy, due to the drying.  My opinion of soap has changed!  Well...it's changed due to this Vallaya Cocoon Facial Soap!  This Vallaya Cocoon Facial Soap stays true to it's belief.  After using it on my face, my face did NOT feel dry or itchy, but in fact, felt very soft and moisturized (which is very unusual when I had ever used soap!)




The Soap That Moisturizes and Stops Aging
The Vallaya Cocoon skin rejuvenation and face moisturizing soap contains Thai Silk Protein that rejuvenates and moisturizes your skin.  It's truly one of kind. The soap will not harm your skin in any way and it gives your skin the nourishment and moisture it needs, to repair damaged skin and reduce the signs of aging. 

Amazing Skin Rejuvenation & Skin Care Benefits
- Gently moisturizes and whitens skin
- Improves skin elasticity to reduce wrinkles and age marks
- Improves skin complexion to give you a younger fairer glow
- Completely safe to use, ideal for all skin types
- Reduces the visibility of age spots, dark circles, and puffiness





I don't know about you, but I need all the help I can get when it comes to reducing fine lines and puffiness around my eyes.  I will definitely be using this soap as my regular face cleansing regime to see just how well this works around the eye area...I will keep you guys posted!





Fades Acne & Dark Spots
By combining the full benefits of Silk Protein extract, Morus Alba leaf extract, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, the Vallaya Cocoon Facial Cleanser Soap helps to face dark spots for a smooth and healthy result, fading acne spots.

What's best about this Vallaya Cocoon Facial Soap, is that it's perfect for all skin types; dry, normal and oily.  The soap has a clean citrus scent and smells wonderful!  It's silky to the touch and I love the yellow transparency of this soap.  It just screams rejuvenation!  Vallaya Cocoon Facial Soap uses the most effective ingredients without the addition of any fillers, parabens, additives or artificial colors.  The only thing you will notice is a more moisturized, smooth and radiant skin!


TRY VALLAYA COCOON FACIAL SOAP TODAY!  
Available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B9VJ8LH



***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS... all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment