Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring is Here...It's Time For Some Spring Fashion!

Spring time is officially here...almost, and that means it's time for some Spring fashion!  Spring fashion can be anything between capri jeans, thinner t-shirts and tops to cold shoulder tops.  When I think of Spring fashion, I think of more t-shirts (I especially love the slogan ones), open toe sandals and lighter feeling clothing.  Of course, you still will need those long sleeve blouses some days, but warmer weather will soon be on it's way.

And, as always, I have three more wonderful pieces from Femme Luxe Finery.  If you are new to my site, Femme Luxe Finery is a site that has very affordable fashion that is in style, fun, sexy and casual.  They have just about anything you are looking for and I just can't get enough of this company!  They also have on-going sales on their site, from free shipping to 75% off...so go visit them at https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk  They have a US site as well as a UK site.  If you visit the link I just gave, keep in mind, the sizes are UK and they usually run smaller.  They do have a sizing chart for you to go by and it's pretty accurate.

Alright, now let's get down to business.  This first top is, once again, is a slogan t-shirt, Champagne Is Always The Answer. I'll mention it again... these t-shirts are so stretchy, so soft and comfortable.  Femme Luxe Finery has tons of slogan t-shirts you can choose from and how appropriate is this t-shirt!  They are fun, they come in both black and white and I absolutely love wearing statement tees!  You can wear it down as a regular t-shirt or...tie the front up in a knot and sport it with some sexy shorts or joggers.


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Available Colors: Black, White
Price: $7.35

The next item is a slinky bandeau.  I mainly chose this as I have several cold shoulder tops from Femme Luxe Finery that I either have to wear a strapless bra or go bra-less(that aint happening!)  I figured that the bandeau was a perfect addition to my cold shoulder tops, as it would be more comfortable than a strapless bra and could serve the purpose for any shoulder-less tops.  I will say, though, that I chose the Large, as I wanted it to fit and fit not too tight, but after receiving it, I should have went smaller, as these bandeaus DO stretch quite a bit and did not give me the support I needed.  Mind you though, if you have natural breasts and are somewhat large chested, gravity will play a roll in this bandeau.  My advice...go with a smaller size to support those babies.  Either way, the bandeau DID work underneath my tops and covered where it was supposed to.  A better representation of the bandeau is bandeau can be seen on the model. 


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Sizes: 2,4,6,8,10
Available Colors: Black, Brown
Price: $6.12

Lastly...we have the Blue Satin High Neck One Shoulder Top.  Unfortunately, this does not look quite the same on me, as it did on the gorgeous model, but it will one day.  This top is a brilliant blue satin top that is perfect for going out on that nice spring or summer day.  It can be casual, with jeans or denim or dress it up with a black leather skirt for a night out on the town.  This would be an awesome top if you have a work party or just a gathering with friends and you want to dress up a bit, but not too much.  Below, you can see how it looks on the model.  I believe the highest size for US is a size 10.  Look at the colors below.  How hot would the Red Satin top be!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Sizes: 2,4,6,8,10
Available Colors: Red, Pink, Blue, Black
Price: $18.39

Well folks, that's it for this section of Femme Luxe Finery, but check out those prices!  How affordable much affordable can you get?  Don't let the low prices fool you...each piece that I've received from Femme Luxe Finery has ALWAYS been top quality pieces and I've loved every single one of them I could wear.  If you are looking for trendy, fashionable, hot, sexy, cute and casual clothing, you must give Femme Luxe Finery a try.  I bet you'll be a loyal customer!




***pr gifted by Femme Luxe Finery***

No comments:

Post a Comment