Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Baking/Grilling/BBQ Gloves Review

If you do a lot of baking and grilling, you know how hot the grill and oven can get, especially when you have to stick your hands inside an oven, to remove a hot baking dish or hot pan or trying to flip over food on a grill.  

I can't tell you how many times I go looking for a pot holder in my drawer, only to find I have to use a towel to remove something from the oven and then end up with a burned finger or a burned hand by touching something hot.

These bright orange Premium Silicone Baking, BBQ and Grilling gloves are a lifesaver!  Not only can I find them (because they are so noticeably bright), but because they can withstand temps of up to 425 degrees!  I have used these many times within the past week and found that I cannot live without them!  I have removed hot pans from the oven, I have used them when grilling and found that I did not, for once, end up with burned hands or fingers!

These Premium Heat Resistant Silicone Baking and Grilling Gloves are made by AYL (Accessorize Your Life) and can be used, not only at home, but are perfect when camping.  They are waterproof and heat resistant with a silicone grip.

These gloves are FDA approved and BPA free.  They are lightweight and flexible and allows your hands to move freely when moving hot items. They are dishwasher safe and easy to clean and have no smell.  These gloves will and can replace all your potholders!

If you are looking to replace your old cooking mittens and want a Silicone glove that will meet all your needs and protect your hands while cooking, even when removing very hot items, you need to check these gloves out at Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Baking, BBQ and Grilling Gloves.
 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment