Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Youth Express Eye Serum Review

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a problem with puffy and swollen eyes.  It could be due to allergies, environment or what have you, but regardless, I have to deal with my puffy eyes every day.  I am always looking for the next-best-thing when it comes to eliminating, or at least, diminishing the look of not only puffy eyes, but the fine lines as well.

I was honored when I was asked to try Youth Express Eye Serum, as well as the Youth Express Eye Gel, in return for a review.  How could I say NO?!  My first thought was, "Well, I might as well try it, what do I have to lose?"  Let me tell you...I was so glad I did.  I have been using this product for about a week or so and have noticed that the fine lines around my eye area have somewhat diminished a bit.

I'm not saying they are totally gone, but I am saying that they are less noticeable.  The product claims that it can take up to 8 weeks to see a very noticeable result, in most customer's cases.  I can't wait to see what this product will do then! 

At first, I was a little alarmed, or taken back, by the bright orange color of the Youth Express Eye Serum.  But, the citrus smell was wonderful and after applying just a little drop under each eye, it did not leave any orange tint, color or residue.  The Youth Express Eye Serum made my eyes feel hydrated and smooth and did not cause any irritation at all.  I love the smell of this Youth Express Eye Serum as well as the results I am beginning to see.



The Youth Express Eye Serum is said to restore the youthful appearance around the eye area and has these key ingredients:

* Vitamin C
* Plant Stem Cells
* Hyaluronic Acid
* Caffeine
* Passion Flower
* Matrixyl 3000
* Kojic Acid
* Niacinamide
* Astaxanthin

If you want to get that youthful eye appearance, diminish fine lines and reduce the puffy look of your eyes, head on over to Amazon-Youth Express Eye Serum and Amazon-Youth Express Eye Gel to try both products.  I think you will be pleased with the results.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment