Friday, February 27, 2015

La Beaute Anti-Aging Serum 20% Vitamin C W/11% Hyaluronic Acid Review

The La Beaute Anti-Aging Serum contains not only 20% Vitamin C, but also contains 11% Hyaluronic Acid and Stay C50.  These two ingredients, combined together, makes the perfect combo for great skin!  



I've posted before, on the importance of Vitamin C and what it can do for your skin.  I've also reported the importance and benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient that helps moisturize your face and helps diminish the fine lines by plumping the skin, repairing and regenerating along with lifting and firming for a more youthful you.  



Vitamin C helps build collagen, hydrates, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reduces skin discolorations.  Vitamin C has been know to do wonders for the skin.  La Beaute Beauty Products are free of parabens, alcohol, fragrance, dye, GMO's, sulphates, petrochemicals, or phthalates (98% Natural, 72% organic). Not tested on animals.








You can purchase your La Beaute Pure Anti-Aging Serum at Amazon.



***I received the above product, free, in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products I personally use myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment