Friday, February 27, 2015

The Original Buddha Board Review

Let me first start off by saying....I LOVE THIS BOARD!  I can't tell you how many times I sat down (or stood up) and continuously painted picture after picture on this awesome Buddha board!  I know, it's just a plain board and the picture disappears after you quit, but it's so ZEN!

 

The Original Buddha Board comes with a white canvas, a brush and black tray.  The black tray holds the water, in which you use to paint with.  Yes, you heard me right, to paint with.  The brush that comes with this Original Buddha Board is out of this world.  I've never used a brush where it kept it's shape.  This unique brush has a perfect point to it and time after time, it always kept it's shape.  The fine tip of this brush allows you to paint that perfect fine line!


The Original Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. It is environmentally friendly, no ink, no paint and no chemicals...just water!  All you do is add about a half of inch of water to the water tray, making sure the water does not touch the canvas.  Dip your brush into the water and PAINT AWAY!
Once the water begins to evaporate, your artwork will magically disappear, leaving you with a clear slate, a clear mind and ready to start all over again with another masterpiece!  This special board allows your creation to come to life!  When you are done, simply dump the water out (because we don't want dirty and stagnated water) and replace the brush in the notch that is on the water tray.

This board seems simple, yet fun and a creative way to express your feelings.  When you just want to zone out, give this Original Buddha Board a try.  You'll be surprised how many times you paint and play with this awesome board!

If you are interested in creating your own Zen...head on over to Amazon where you can purchase this fun board and begin creating your own artwork...only to watch it magically disappear, allowing you to begin, once again! Master the art of LETTING GO!



***I received this product, free, in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are ALWAYS 100% my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products I personally use myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment