Friday, August 14, 2015

Charles Albert Women's Hera Criss-Cross Gladiator Sandal

Ode to Joy!  Another pair of sandals that I love!  A gal can't have too many summer sandals, especially ones like these!  These Charles Albert Women's Hera Criss-Cross Gladiator Sandals are so very different!  I know, I say that with a lot of shoes and sandals, but each pair I receive, ARE unique.



These Charles Albert Women's Hera Criss-Cross Gladiator Sandals are sold by Orly Shoes on Amazon.  Orly Shoes have tons of shoes that I love.  They have a wide variety of styles to choose from.  I chose the ones with the Turquoise straps with the black and white foot colors.  They have slender, criss-cross straps that feature multiple strap adjustments.  They also have a cushioned footbed, but feels like you are barefoot, without have a sandal to smother your whole feet.



They are true to size with a man made sole and have adjustable ankle straps with a buckle closure.  The back of the sandals have a zipper, so you can zip them off and on in seconds.  I love the zipper feature, as I don't have to re-adjust the straps, every time I put them on! Brilliant!



The shoes fit true to size and although I wear a 6 1/2, these shoes I chose are in a size 6. They fit perfectly!  I can wear these sandals with multiple outfits I have.  I have worn these for a whole day and my feet never ached, they are comfortable and everyone loved them.  My only problem was...saying, "No!  You cannot have them!"


If you want your own pair of Charles Albert Hera Criss-Cross Gladiator Sandals...Visit Orly Shoes



*** I received the above item, free, in exchange of an honest review.  All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment