Friday, August 14, 2015

Simply Petals Girl's Meow Face Slip On Flat (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

I can't tell you how cute these Meow Flats are in person!  These have got to be one of the most adorable shoes I've ever seen.  My little niece was so excited when her mother showed her the shoes on the picture I sent.  She couldn't wait to get them!


Delilah came by where I worked, BAREFOOT!  Yes, I said barefoot!  She was prepared to slip these cute little shoes on.  The shoes have a stitched on feline face, but she thinks it's a mouse, and has cute little ears attached.  The nose is a red heart shaped nose and little white whiskers.  These shoes come in gray or black and in several children sizes, ranging from toddler to big kids.  The shoes are sold by Orly Shoes on Amazon.




The shoes are flexible, so there does not seem to be a whole lot of stiffness to them...perfect for the first wear.  They have a light cushioned footbed for support and the name, "Simply Petals' embossed inside the shoe.  They feature a smooth suede upper and a man made sole.





What little girl wouldn't love these?  They can be paired with any outfit and comfortable for every day wear.  These shoes are different, unique and oh so cute!  I believe any child would love wearing these!  I can't tell you how many moms have hit me up for these shoes!

As you can see from the photos, Delilah loves her Meow Face Slip on Flats!




If you have a little girl that would love her own Meow Flats, hurry on over to 


***I received the above product, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment