Monday, September 28, 2015

Scare Yourself and Others - #ScaryPeeper

The time is rolling around, where many will be decorating for Halloween.  Halloween, to me, is a fun time to dress up, decorate my house and yard with some scary props and watch little Trick-or-Treaters go from house to house, collecting as much candy as they can.

I love Halloween.  One of the things I love to do is decorate my yard.  This can sometimes start a month away from the holiday, when my head starts reeling with all the ideas of how I want my yard to look, making it spooky.  Well, Okay, my house and yard may not be that spooky on Halloween, but at least I try!  I love the ghouls, ghosts, monsters and any other scary props. I love original ideas as well as something a little different.


This original Scary Peeper is perfect just right outside your window, peeping in....or you can have him peeping out at the trick-or-treaters as they come up to your home!


One of the things I've recently received was the Scary Peeper.  Oh my gosh!  These things look almost real and could scare the bejeezes out of anyone! Scary Peeper is a mom and pop company, that came up with this unique Halloween prop, to create a 3D, real looking props, to not only yourself, but others. Most of these props are made to be hung on the outside of your window, looking in.  Can you imagine pulling open your curtains or blinds, only to see a face or worse yet, a clown staring inside your window? 



The best place for the intruder, if you want to scare yourself and others entering your home, is right around a door or a corner of a wall. Have him peeping around a wall when someone enters that room.  It will scary even those who live with you, especially in the middle of the night when you're going for that late night snack or drink of water!


I'm thinking about moving my intruder somewhere else. As you can see, he's not very visible in my window.

I've decided to use my Scary Peeper a little differently.  Instead of scaring myself, which is very easy to do, I decided to use these props in my front yard.  So far, I have two out of three in my yard and trying to decide how to use the third one.  Once I've placed my Scary Peepers where I want them, I will definitely be doing an update!  All of these Scary Peepers are heads only, with some sort of hoodie over it's head, with the hands on each side of it's face, appearing as if they are looking in your window.  The Scary Peepers with the hoodies, are actually real hoodie material! Scary Peeper's site has many types of Scary Peeper faces and props.  It's up to you, to use your imagination on how to provide the scariest outcome.  Take a look at some of the videos below, by Scary Peeper.









Visit Scary Peeper today.  Halloween is almost here and now is the time to start ordering your props!  Be the first on your block to own one, or even two, of these scary peepers. Are you having a Halloween party?  What better way than to scare your friends and family with peepers looking in on your party!!  I think the Scary Peeper is an awesome invention.  It's so real like, especially when placed outside, looking in.


This one would literally scare the daylights out of me!

TO PURCHASE YOUR SCARY PEEPER BEFORE HALLOWEEN, GO HERE!

Scary Peeper is offering a FREE Scary Peeper Cling, for a limited time only, when you order an Original Scary Peeper!



***I received complimentary items for testing purposes, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment