Friday, April 28, 2017

Baby Cakes Organic Blush - A Soft Pink Rose Blush by My Organic Beauty



You've probably have heard, if there's just only one makeup item you just gotta have, it's mascara.  Okay...what if we could have two items?  I would definitely pick mascara AND blush!  Mascara is great for giving your eyes an extra oomph, but blush is what is going to give my face a little color.  



I'm not gonna lie....I NEED my makeup. God forbid, I ever go to work without it! Makeup, to me, just seems to put everything together...to create and enhance your face like no other.  I am starting to become more and more in love with mineral makeup. I've been using mineral makeup for about a month, now and I just love it! 


Mineral makeup just seems to last a lot longer, which means, you get more for your money.  My Organic Beauty Etsy Shop has this beautiful soft pink rose blush, that is organic, vegan and a shimmering pink color.  Like any other mineral makeup I've tried, it doesn't take much at all to get the right amount of color.


My Organic Beauty's mineral cosmetics are made with all natural minerals from the Earth.  You will not find any preservatives in My Organic Beauty's mineral cosmetics.  

This light pink rose mineral blush has a shimmer to it, great for highlighting the cheeks at the same time.  It is available in three sizes: 

     *XL = 15gm square jar with 4 grams of blush
     *Full Size = 10 gram jar with approx. 2.5 grams of blush
     *Shadow Size jar = 5 gram jar with approx. 1.5 grams of blush

I love this color!  It's summer-y, spring-y and just great all year round.  

Another item that I really really love is My Organic Beauty's bronzer.  Many people use bronzer to give their face a golden sun-kissed look or maybe a nice golden tan look to their face.  What do I use the bronzer for?  AS BLUSH!  Yep, there's just something about using a bronzer as blush and I love the color.  I get a natural looking color that blends with my skin tone.  


Most mineral bronzers, to me, have some sort of a brown shade to it.  There are light bronzers, all the way up to a darker brown bronzer.  Although these bronzers are some shade of brown, when applied to my cheeks as a blush...it doesn't give me that brown look.  It almost has a hint of rustic look (I really have no way of describing this) but with a hint of color.  Top this bronzer off with a little highlighter above the cheeks and you have a winner!


I love the look of this bronzer, as a blush!!

AND...if you are looking for mineral eyeshadows...My Organic Beauty has you covered.  Check out all the mineral makeup that My Organic Beauty has to offer. They have everything from mineral foundation, eyeshadow, blush and more! This photo below, is the mineral eyeshadow - Venus and it is a light colored eyeshadow that is perfect for applying as a base color to the whole eye lid area. It too, has a slight shimmer and so very pretty.



CONNECT WITH MY ORGANIC BEAUTY

MY ORGANIC BEAUTY ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
WEBSITE





***I may have received complimentary item(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I would personally use myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment