Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Homemade Body Spray Spritzers - Peppermint Lavender & Lemon Zinger by The Salvy Blossom



Who loves body sprays as much as I do? I absolutely love the body sprays. They are a little lighter in scent compared to perfumes and you get an inviting and wonderful scent by spraying, not only on your wrists, but your whole body, hair and clothes.  I bet I go through a bottle of body spray a month, if not sooner. That's just how much I use them.  I don't know if I've ever come across a scent I didn't like, but I normally tend to stick to those that are Vanilla & Brown Sugar, Fruity or an uplifting scent.


Did you know, that there are many Etsy sellers that make their own body sprays/spritzers?  I was curious as to how these smelled compared to the ones I buy in the store.  Let me tell you, the ones I've tried from Etsy smell just as wonderful, if not better!  One of the scents I've tried, was the Peppermint Lavender by The Salvy Blossom Etsy Shop.



You can definitely smell the peppermint and a hint of lavender in this body spray.  The peppermint scent is known to help uplift your mood and is great if you have a cold.  Lavender scent is known to help relax and calm you. Put both these scents together and you have an invigorating clean scent that just makes me happy!  It's not over powering, but I can definitely smell this body spray, once sprayed.


The next body spray by The Salvy Blossom is the Lemon Zinger.  I just love this name!  This is a full blown lemon scent that also has an uplifting and inviting scent.  It has a citrusy, bright scent that is light.  The essential oils that you will find in this Lemon Zinger are Lemon, Litsea, Distilled Water and alcohol.  The Lemon and Litsea, are both to be known to be uplifting and Bright.


Both body sprays come in a 4 oz bottle that when sprayed, come out in a light mist, so you don't have to worry about wasting any, when spraying.  Jennie Duhn is the owner of The Salvy Blossom Etsy Shop and has 114 items in her shop, ranging from body sprays, lip balms, salves and more!  Go check her out and see all the unique items she has.  I love the whole packaging of The Salvy Blossom's products...nice, clean and eye catching.


CONNECT WITH THE SALVY BLOSSOM
THE SALVY BLOSSOM ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
THE SALVY BLOSSOM WEBSITE





***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment