Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fun and Unique Wearable Art Clothing by Drew Coh



Who doesn't love fun t-shirts, tanks and clothing?  I just love shirts that have fun logos and sayings, especially when the shirts have meaning.  T-shirts and tank tops are my favorite.  The first thing I do when I get home from work is rid of my work clothes and slip into a comfy t-shirt or tank.



Drew Coh has these fun t-shirts and tanks for both adults and kids.  The particular tank top that I especially love, is this 'Tired As A Mother' tank.  Yep, the saying says it all!  This tank is perfect for those new mommies, as well as the working mom!


The tank top I'm wearing is a Large and it's a pretty generous size.  It fits perfectly and has thinner shoulder tank straps but does not narrow toward the neck area. It's cute, fun and comfy!  And check out the style of lettering!  I love it! The tank is available at Drew Coh Etsy Shop and is available in Dark Gray, Gray, Black and Navy.  Available sizes range from Small to XLarge.

Although these are the available colors, if you do not see a tank color that you want, just shoot Melissa at Drew Coh a message and she will try to accomodate you.  Are you not particular to 'Tired As A Mother' saying?  That's okay.  Just let Melissa know what wording you want and she will be more than happy to accommodate you!


Drew Coh Etsy Shop has 28 items that range from Kids, Onesies and Adults. I've checked out some of her onesies and they are just too darn cute!  My favorite one is the kids t-shirt that says...'I'm A Giant Mess'!  This t-shirt is available in several colors, for both girls and boys and are available in sizes, 2T - 5/6.

Go check out Drew Coh for this 'Tired As A Mother' tank, as well as other unique and fun clothing items.




CONNECT WITH DREW COH

DREW COH ETSY SHOP
INSTAGRAM






***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment