Wednesday, July 12, 2017

GlassesShop.com is offering 50% off on eyeglasses!

About a year ago, I realized I needed glasses (well, at least, reading glasses.) My husband was the first to notice, as he noticed I was holding a box, at arms length, away from my face - Hey, in my defense, the words were tiny!  From there on, it seemed like the more I wore my new reading glasses at work, the more I needed them.



It first started with just reading my paperwork, at work.  It then became to where I needed them to look at my computer (not good!)  It became apparent, that MAYBE I needed to look into getting my eyes checked and getting some REAL eyeglasses, but who wants to pay a fortune for glasses?  I know I sure don't!




Then, I was informed about checking out some glasses online, as they could be less costly.  GlassesShop.com has tons of glasses to choose from.  They have eyeglasses, as well as prescription sunglasses, for a fraction of the cost.  They have many styles to choose from; styles that are geared to everyone's personality or style.




At GlassesShop.com, you have the option to choose from; Cat Eye Glasses, Progressive Eyeglasses, Full Frame and Round Eyeglasses. Most of these eyeglasses has several colors to choose from.  Are you a classic black or brown eyeglasses person?  How about being different and trying a pair of tortoise or crystal colored eyeglasses?




And let's not forget about the prescription sunglasses!  You have the same option; square, round, cat eye and a few color options as well.  I am in love with GlassesShop.com sunglasses.  They are so stylish and people will not believe that they are prescription!  Check out the pair of sunglasses I received from GlassesShop.com, below.














AND....Let me not forget.  GlassesShop.com is offering 50% off on their eyeglasses (sale frames excluded) when you use the code: GSHOT50.  Go check out all their styles, colors and frames.  I'm sure EVERYONE will find a style that fits their personality!  I know I sure did!

CONNECT WITH GLASSESSHOP.COM

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
WEBSITEYOUTUBE
***I may have received complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS, All opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I love and have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment