Friday, July 14, 2017

What Would Your Dream Dressing Room Look Like?

Since as long as I could remember (or since I've been married), I've always dreamed about having a walk-in closet.  Of course, I have a small walk-in closet, but what I'm talking about, is the kind that reminds you of a boutique store; the kind that you see a lot of celebrities (and non-celebrities) have.  You know what I'm talking about...a nice island drawer in the middle, chandelier lights overhead...maybe a nice upholstered chair or lounge bench and of course, mirrors!

My dream closet would be all white or cream, with a couple of small chandeliers overhead, an island style drawer to hold all my watches, sunglasses, jewelry, scarves, etc. and tons of shelving to divide up my clothes and places to put my handbags.  I would have recessed lighting, as well as a lounge chair or bench and a several full length mirrors.  I could go on and on, but below are some images as I would see my dream closet/dressing room looking like.



I love the openness of the clothes racks! Nice, neat and organized! 



In love with all the natural lighting!


I've also come across the perfect accessories for my dream closet, especially when it came to lighting. One of the chandeliers that I love can be found here. This would be placed over the island like dresser drawer.  Another chandelier I was really digging was the Darcel Chandelier from Arhaus. 

Arhaus Lighting 


Darcel Chandelier

And, with a white or cream colored walk-in dressing room, I found this chair to be perfect!  It even has a matching sofa.





Of course, I would add my own special touches, such as a pop of color...but not too much.  I love the crisp, clean and natural look.  To me, lighter colors make a room appear larger and if I'm going to spend a lot of time in my dressing room/walk-in closet, I want it to FEEL spacious.


WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM DRESSING ROOM LOOK LIKE?  WHAT MUST-HAVE WOULD BE IN YOUR DREAM DRESSING ROOM?

Take a look at what MY must-haves are.  This is totally my style!



                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment