Friday, November 23, 2018

It Really Works! Benedetta Skin Care's Best Deodorant - 100% Botanical - All Natural





You know, sometimes it can be hard to find just the right deodorant...a deodorant that not only works, but is organic, farm sourced and 100% natural.  I was actually surprised by how well this deodorant, by Benedetta Skin Care, worked!



The "Best" Deodorant is one of Benedetta's best selling product, as well it should be.  The deodorant is clean, 100% botanical and dries quickly.  While not an antiperspirant, it counteracts the bacteria that causes excessive sweating. This deodorant is primarily composed of a locally sourced organic and biodynamic blend of grape alcohol.



You will not find any water or fillers added in Benedetta's "Best" Deodorant.  I'm not sure what the scent is that is in this deodorant, but I love it!  It's different and it's not too overwhelming.  I was told that the scent that I love so much, was actually an ingredient in the deodorant that helps target odors as an active ingredient.





Benedetta's products never contain fillers, synthetic fragrances or color agents.  They have a Holistic view on their products.  Benedetta Skin Care takes into account how long a plant has been on the planet, where it grows, its botanical family, and its color and appearance before considering it for their products. Their formulation ethic is to foster a connection with botanicals like that of indigenous peoples' relationship to their rainforests - and believe all answers to a healthy and vibrant life can be found in our beautiful habitat.




I love that Benedetta has spent well over 30 years, perfecting their formulas to the histology and anatomy of the skin.  I also love that they use natural products, are farm sourced; acquiring from farms that they are close to and to whom they have a relationship with, not to mention, they create in small batches, to ensure the purist and top quality products available.  This says a lot about this company!

Benedetta takes pride in their products and it shows.  I am so excited to have tried Benedetta's "Best" deodorant, as it really does work!  I still can't get over the scent...it's my absolute favorite when it comes to deodorant!  You can experience this wonderful (tried and true) organic deodorant by visiting Benedetta's site: https://benedetta.com/products/the-best-deodorant-70





***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***





No comments:

Post a Comment