Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Femme Luxe Finery...Again! Trendy Clothes At Affordable Prices!

I almost hate to say it, but I am a tad bit sad that Winter is soon behind us...only because I won't be able to enjoy these awesome Winter clothes by Femme Luxe Finery  I'm not much of a Winter person, but when it comes to fashionable and comfortable Winter clothes, I love to wear them as much as possible!

With that being said, Femme Luxe Finery never disappoints.  The clothes that I've been enjoying lately are just a few of what Femme Luxe Finery has to offer.  Sure, there are some sexy little numbers that I would LOVE to try, but with me being a little on the heavy side, I just can't try them right now (Oh, GAWD, how I would love too!)  I'm currently on the Keto diet, so maybe...just maybe...I'll be able to check out their nightlife wear.

Femme Luxe Finery has VERY affordable clothing that ranges from casual seasonal clothes to the sexy out-on-the-town night numbers.  If you are going to a party or a dressy event, Femme Luxe Finery has you covered...just head on over to Femme Luxe Finery and take a look!  Their dressy outfits are very classy and elegant and some, well, a little bit more for the club.


Khaki Green Polo Neck Sweater

The first piece, shown above, is the Khaki Green Extreme Polo Neck Oversized Sweater.  This sweater is so comfy, soft and look at those sleeves!  I am in love with the sleeves of this sweater!  This is so much of a winter sweater, but if you are hot natured, like myself, the sleeves have plenty enough opening to cool you off.  This is a perfect top for those leggings, jeans and even dress pants!  The sweater has plenty of stretch to it and does not feel binding at all.

The next outfit is more of a lounge outfit.  Whether it's at home or just running errands at the mall, this wine colored lounge wear set is available in five different colors.  It ranges from S/M (8-10) and M/L (12-14).  Apparently, I need a size larger than the 12-14 for it to fit more as lounge wear, but either way, the material of the set is very stretchy and very very comfy...believe it or not!  I love the color as it is perfect for Winter and Fall.  I can see myself wearing the lounge pants with an oversized shirt on a weekend trip!


Wine Lounge set

Next up is probably one of my favorites...It's the Fuchsia Knitted Oversized Polo Neck Sweater.  If you've seen my previous posts on Femme Luxe Finery, you know that I NOW have every color is this sweater!  Why?  Because it's so big, comfy, warm and fits me to a T!  I love how thick and warm it is and how I can pair it with some nice fitting leggings.  I never tire of this sweater as it is ALWAYS going to be a very popular top and it will ALWAYS be one of my favorites!  It's available in sizes S/M (8-10) and M/L (12-14) with colors of Cream, Grey, Neon Lime and Fuchsia!


Fuchsia Polo Neck Oversize Sweater

Last, but certainly not least, is something a little different than what I've been normally wearing by Femme Luxe Finery.  This little number is the Animal Snake Print Biker Jacket.  OMG!!!  Look how cute this is!  I love it!  I am all about the animal print and with the colors being gray/black and white...it goes perfect with just about any color!  I paired this hot little number up with a black shirt underneath and black leggings!  Although the temps were around 50ish this day, this jacket kept me plenty warm, but was not heavy at all.  With the belt buckle and toggle zipper, this jacket won me over.  Sizes available are: S-M-L and comes in just the pearl white color.  This is a totally different take on your traditional biker jacket!


Snake Print Biker Jacket


Snake Print Biker JAcket

I can't express how much I am thankful and love Femme Luxe Finery's clothing.  Yes, there are some things that I wish I was small enough to wear and look just as good as the models...but...I've come to realize that I can still enjoy A LOT of their clothing and feel comfortable in them.  Go check out Femme Luxe Finery and experience the most affordable clothes ever!






***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment