Tuesday, April 23, 2019

I'm Not Quite Ready To Give Up My Winter Clothes...Just Yet - #FemmeLuxeFinery

As the title states...I'm not quite ready to give up my winter clothes...just yet!  Femme Luxe Finery has some pretty neat winter clothes, not to mention, a lot of hot items for the Spring, Summer and even nights on the town (or club!)  I always wished I was as small as the model posing in these fashionable hot numbers, but right now, I will have to settle for just me!



I've been collaborating with Femme Luxe Finery for quite some time and their clothes are probably the most fun, affordable and fashionable pieces I've owned.  Femme Luxe Finery has anything from dressy jumpsuits to your more casual lounge wear and everything in between.  I still can't get over how reasonably priced they are, especially the pieces shown below!

Some of my FAVORITES that I have seen on their site, are ones that I have yet to try...but some of my favorites, that I DO OWN, are listed below.  The first item shown is the "Give In To Me" over-sized black shirt dress.  It's listed as a dress on their site, but...I have paired this up with some black leggings and black sandals for a somewhat casual-dressy look.  Paired with some little black booties and worn as a dress, this "Give In To Me" number would look adorable-y cute!  I love how comfy and roomy this black shirt/dress is and I never can pass up a statement piece! It's become one of my favs, so far!


give in to me dress crocodile print leggings



give in to me oversized shirt dress


     *Sizes Available:  XS, SM, M, L & XL

Next, are these Black Cropped Legging Shorts.  These shorts has my name written all over them!  They are some of the most comfortable shorts I have. They are stretchy, soft and come in a wide range of colors.  Pair these shorts with a cropped cami, cropped twist shirt or go all casual and pair it with your favorite t-shirt or workout top.  I chose the black because...well, let's face it; black is more slimming and goes with everything!


black cropped legging shorts


    
     *Sizes Available:  6, 8, 10 & 12
     *Colors Available:  Brown, Charcoal, Black, Mocha, Wine, Yellow, Grey,
                                    Khaki Green, Orange, Neon Lime, Neon Orange, 
                                    Neon Yellow & Neon Pink.

The third item is another favorite of mine and they are these Black Animal Crocodile Print Leggings.  These leggings are high waisted, but not too high waisted and are a must in every gal's wardrobe!  These, to me, are more of a dark grey/black legging and as with anything in this color, goes well with any colored top.  When it comes to leggings, I like to pair it with a long, loose top...to give me more of a slimming look (snug fit bottom with a loose upper top.)  You can dress these leggings up even more by adding a pair of some strappy heels and an off the shoulder/cold shoulder blouse.  I wasn't for sure if these would fit very comfortable, but once on, they didn't disappoint me!  I'm wearing a size 12.


crocodile print leggings


     *Sizes Available:  6,8,10 & 12
     *Colors Available: Black & Stone

Last, but certainly not least, is these Khaki Green colored, Faux Leather Look Leggings.  I ordered a size 12 in these and I'm going to quite honest (and I always am); once I pulled these from the package, I was instantly disappointed and sad.  These size 12 looked more like a kid size, or more less, someone who was extra small!  When I held these up, I said, "no way...these are NOT going to fit!"  Giving the benefit of the doubt, I went ahead and tried them on, at the same time, holding my breath hoping they would at least fit, somewhat.  BY GOLLY....THEY FIT!  How in the world, something that looked so small, actually fit?!  Well, these faux leather leggings are meant to look and fit snug, but at the same time, they actually stretched to fit the body.  Now, I will admit, they weren't the most comfortable fitting leggings I've tried and owned, but they came pretty darn close and they did fit.  Being that I'm somewhat doing a low carb/Keto diet, I expect these to fit perfectly by the end of summer.


khaki leggings



femmeluxefinery.co.uk


     *Sizes Available: 6,8,10 & 12
     *Colors Available:  Black, Khaki Green, Wine

Don't forget to check out Femme Luxe Finery's site.  I promise you, as always, you are definitely going to fall in love with their clothes!  I have and I can't wait to see what new items they plan on having this season.  AND...I will let you in on a little secret; Femme Luxe Finery seems to ALWAYS be having some sort of sale, whether it's 50% off or 80% off, these sales usually only run for a short amount of time, so don't miss out on these sales.  You can rack up a TON of new clothes for your wardrobe...and one last thing, check out the prices of the items I received.

GIVE IN TO ME - Shirt Dress - $9.99
CROPPED LEGGING SHORTS - $3.99
BLACK ANIMAL CROCODILE LEGGINGS  $9.99
FAUX LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS - $9.99

As with any site, these prices may change at any time, so go check these, plus others, at Femme Luxe Finery.







***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review for testing purposes. REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own.***




No comments:

Post a Comment