Friday, July 19, 2019

Printed Leggings by Svogue Vaner

I'm not going to lie...I am huge on dressing and being comfortable in what I am wearing.  I went through a phase where I wanted to wear the top trending fashions, no matter how tight or how uncomfortable they were.  now, as I am getting older, I lean more towards what makes ME feel good.

Leggings have always been a huge part of my wardrobe and that will probably never change.  They are versatile, trendy and comfy.  You can find almost any top to go with leggings.  You can dress them up...or down and they come in many colors, styles and designs.


The leggings that I am wearing here are the Svogue Vaner High Waisted Tummy Control Leggings.  What I love about these leggings (besides the design) is that they have this wide waist band (not the skinny ones you used to see) and it makes these leggings very easy to wear, not to mention, control that tummy...just a little bit.

They are made of 92% polyester and 8% spandex.  They are said not to fade or shrink.  They will not dig into your legs like some leggings and will not cause irritation. They are very form fitting, which makes them perfect for long tunics, shirt dresses or even a sporty shirt and jacket.  Oh...and did I mention that these leggings feel so soft...and yes...comfortable!


I normally tend to stick with the solid colored leggings, especially black, but I have begun to come out of my comfort zone and try some of these cute printed leggings.  I love them on other people, such as my friends and co-workers, but never really thought about wearing them myself....What do you guys think?

You can find these leggings, as well as many more, at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QT81GJM

No comments:

Post a Comment