Friday, August 2, 2019

Dressing Like A Lady Boss - Femme Luxe Finery Has Me Covered

When it comes to dressing like a lady boss, I'm no pro at it.  Myself, I like to dress down in leggings and a long shirt...loose and comfortable and trying to dress somewhat as the younger generation.  Sometimes...me and my clothes just don't match perfectly...until there was Femme Luxe Finery!

Ever since I got promoted to loan officer (I was originally a loan coordinator), I knew I had to start dressing the part; not necessarily for others, but for myself.  I wanted to present myself as if I WAS a loan officer and as if I WAS a lady boss.  If I wanted to go bold, or just make a statement, I knew Femme Luxe Finery had me covered.  

I believe this first outfit says it all.  The shirt is bold, fashionable and makes a statement, especially when I pair it up with my black leggings and black ankle shoes.  The shirt is a Gold Scarf Printed Shirt Dress and can be worn with leggings, dress pants or even as a shirt dress.  It has rich colors and bold print, perfect for that summer dress attire and even has adjustable sleeves.  The belt is an added feature that helps accentuate the waist area.  Wear the shirt dress with, or without, the belt.  I can see myself wearing this shirt with not only black leggings, but with a caramel or rust colored leggings as well. Available in sizes: S/M (8/10) and M/L (12/14)


And...just like the bold shirt mentioned above, the Black Satin Belted Shirt Dress is perfect paired with ANY colored pants...or just to wear alone as a dress.  Instead of that "little black dress", well...I have that "little black dress" in a shirt style...and is definitely becoming one of my favorite go-to pieces.  There is endless possibilities with this shirt...black satin shorts, leggings and more!  It's a solid color that will go far!  Available in sizes: S/M (8/10) and M/L (12-14).


Now, I know you hear me talk about leggings all the time and may be saying...Ok, Ok...we get it, you LOVE your leggings!  Well, guess what...here are those leggings and they're not in black!  These leggings are your basic red leggings; no ribbing, no animal print texture...just your basic red leggings, which are also available in black...but we're not gonna go there!  I saw these red leggings topped with a white t-shirt that read, "This is my day off shirt"  and paired with white tennis shoes....SO CUTE!  I think I'm going to have to invest in a white t-shirt and try my hand at a DIY printed version of the above! These are available in sizes: S/M (8-10) and M/L (12-14).


                                          Me wearing red leggings



                                    Model wearing the leggings

Lastly and just added to Femme Luxe Finery's site, is the Pink Rolled Sleeve Collared Jacket.  This jacket is available in pink, black and white and sizes Small(6/8), Medium (8/10) and Large (10/12).  These sizes are UK sizes, so don't forget to check out the US sizes (which I think are a little smaller.)  If this jacket doesn't scream fashionable AND lady boss, then I don't know what does.  You can dress this jacket down, for a more casual look with jeans or...dress it up with a satin camisole underneath, paired with matching (or opposite) colored pants, finished off with some heels.  The tops you can wear underneath this jacket is also endless.  Some of your options are tank tops, t-shirts, bodysuits and even those little lacy cami tops!



So, there you have it.  If you are looking for your own Lady Boss outfit, or just looking for that perfect, hot and sexy night-on-the-town piece, Femme Luxe Finery definitely has you covered!  And, as always, don't forget to check out Femme Luxe Finery for these, and other, awesome clothes!  





***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have tried and love***

No comments:

Post a Comment