Monday, September 23, 2019

Summer and Fall Fashion - Femme Luxe Finery


You guys know what time it is?  It's another haul from Femme Luxe Finery!  Just when I begin to think that I possibly can't find anything else for me and my body, Femme Luxe Finery pleasantly surprised me with new items added to their site.

With Fall just about on  us, I have begun looking more for warmer clothes that can still be worn in between Fall and Winter and even at the end of Summer.  Like I've said before, I'm not ready to rid of my t-shirts.  I wear t-shirts on a daily basis, especially after I get home from work...and even on the weekends.  But...I AM ready to pull out my long sleeve hoodies, long sleeve sweater dress shirt and jeans.

Now, just because cooler weather is almost here, doesn't mean that Femme Luxe Finery has shut their doors on their hot, sexy tops and pants for the party animals and for the night life.  You will still be able to find their selection of lacy camisoles, low cut tops an classy and elegant jumpsuits when you visit their site.  You HAVE visited their site...right?!

The first new item, shown below, is my favorite this go around.  It is Khaki Green Oversized Sweater Dress.  One...I love the color.  It just has Fall written all over it.  Second...It's my type of sweater that I love to wear when  cooler weather begins to hit.  I have the option to wear it with leggings, jeans or as a sweater dress.  I can pair this up with some black booties if worn as a sweater dress, dazzle it up with some black wedges or heels for that long sweater look with leggings or finish the look off with jeans and brown or tan boots.  This sweater has multiple purposes and can be worn many ways.  It is so soft, comfy and warm...but not too heavy to where it is too hot to wear during the Fall.




Available Size: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price:  Currently Sold Out

The second outfit is the Black Loungewear Track Suit.  The loungewear is more form fitting than the boxy cut loungewear that I currently own and previously posted.  The pants are more snug, as well as the top, but still gives a slightly relaxed fit. The pants have an elastic fitted ankle and the outfit, itself, is made of 95% polyester and 5% Elastane.  Perfect outfit for keeping warm, snug and lounging around in.  



Available Color: Black, Khaki Green, Wine, Beige & Gray
Available Size: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $18

Third is the Black Faux Leather Look Leggings.  These leggings are high waisted and have a sleek, thin feeling to them, resembling leather.  They are not your typical thicker leather leggings, but more on the thinner side.  These leggings can be paired with ANYTHING!  Top it off with your favorite sweater - cropped or long, a long black (or any bright colored) satin top, paired with some black heels or your favorite tank top.  They do have some stretch to them, but are very fitted and hug your body.  I already know that I'm going to wear these faux leather leggings with one of my many Femme Luxe Finery long sweater/sweater dresses.  The Khaki Green Oversized Sweater that I just mentioned above, the Black Long Sleeve "Give In To Me" Sweater and the Black Gold Lips Long Sleeve Sweater would ALL be perfect combos for these leggings.




Available Color: Black, Wine, Khaki
Available Size: 2,4,6,8,10
Price: $15

Last, but certainly not least, is another slogan t-shirt. Do you remember my last post when I absolutely loved the white and slogan tees?  Well, this t-shirt is made just like those two, but with the words, "Ye Saint West" Hidden Hills, USA"
Femme Luxe Finery has several of these slogan tees, with a variation of wording and style.  These are the perfect t-shirts to either wear knotted in the front, or as is.  The t-shirt is stretchy, somewhat thin-but not too thin, soft and very comfortable.  I love slogan tees.  They make a statement and have become very popular among many people, even celebrities.  AND....these are only around 
$8!  Super cute with jeans, shorts and white or black colored pants.  



Available Color:Black & White
Available Size: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $8

As you can probably tell, I'm a huge fan of Femme Luxe Finery.  Not because they have been so generous and allowed me to wear their clothes as a blogger, but their style is MY STYLE!  A style that I really really love, that is very fashionable, cute, sexy and they ship very fast.  IF I was the size of the models shown on their site...you can bet your sweet ass I would be pulling off some of those more sexy outfits; let me tell you...I'm going to get there and I CAN'T WAIT!  

Go check out Femme Luxe Finery.  For those looking for a classy, elegant jumpsuit for a cocktail party or even a wedding, they have TONS of jumpsuits to choose from, some that are very elegant looking.  For those simply looking for a hot outfit to wear to a night club or a New Year's Eve party...Femme Luxe Finery has you covered there as well...just go check them out!





***I received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***


No comments:

Post a Comment