Thursday, November 14, 2019

My Favorite Winter Fashion Finds...And Where You Can Get Yours Too!

Although it's still the middle of November, Winter has finally found us!  In Missouri, we went from 60 degrees to 25 degrees in one weekend.  That is just how Southeast Missouri rolls.  Once it starts getting closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas, you may have a few warm days...and all of a sudden...snow and ice is here!

There is only one thing I want to do when cold weather hits, and that is stay inside, cozy and warm, with a nice hot cup of cocoa or coffee.  But...staying home doesn't pay the bills, so it's off to work I go.  I know I'm going to stay warm with Femme Luxe Finery's clothes.  Not only will I stay warm, but I'm also going to be sporting some of the most affordable fashion ever!

Here are just some of the Femme Luxe Finery finds I'm wearing this month.  One top may not be as warm, or considered Winter attire, but it can easily be layered with a jacket or cardigan.  You'll see what I mean when you take a look at the photos below.

The first two items, shown here, are perfect for that cold weather!  It's warm, cozy and comfortable!  I know you've heard me say it many times, but these knitted jumpers and sweaters by Femme Luxe Finery are so, so soft and comfy!  being that I love oversized jumper sweaters, I chose two!  One of a stone color and the other...a cream.  These jumpers are somewhat similar, but different at the same time.  The stone colored one has a side split, allowing you to wear it as a regular sweater, but with a split side, for the most comfortable wear, and the other, the cream colored one, is the Long Line Split Jumper, that allows you to tie the front of the sweater, which is SO different!  Both jumper sweaters have the long sleeves that have plenty of room in them, not binding like a lot of sweaters I've worn.  Being that these jumpers are knitted, they have a little stretch to them.

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Stone Side Split Sweater - 
Available Sizes: Small(2/4), Medium(4/6), Large(6/8), XL(8/10)
Available Colors: Black, Gray, Lime & Stone
Price: $21

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Cream Long Line Split Jumper- Available Size: Small (2/4), Medium (4/6), Large (6/8)
Price: $20


The next outfit, I already own, but in a brown color.  I love the brown so much, that I had to have this in black!  It is the Black Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set.  It has long sleeves, V-neck front and comes with a thin matching fabric belt.  If you're like me, you can just wear this without the belt!  Either way, you can dress this loungewear set up, or pair it down with some comfy sneakers.  This loungewear set, of course, comes with matching leggings, making this the perfect outfit for those Christmas or Thanksgiving holidays when you just want to lounge around the house, but still look as if you're ready to go out at any time!  

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Size: S/M (4/6),  M/L (8/10)
Available Colors: Black, Brown, Gray, Khaki Green, Stone 
Price. $27

Last, the one item I mentioned that WAS NOT a Winter item, but still can be worn under a cardigan, jacket or just worn on those warmer fall and winter days.  It is the Nude Boxy Fit Short Sleeve shirt.  This is your basic top that can be worn with jeans, leggings, shorts and even Femme Luxe Finery's cycling shorts! (they have matching cycling shorts for this top!)  This boxy cut shirt makes this top ultra comfy to wear everyday.  The basic fit and color is perfect for that underlying garment that you need for those lower cut shirts, or, as I mentioned above, under your favorite open front cardigan.  I  have a feeling I will be wearing this top under a lot of my cardigans and lower cut sweaters this winter!

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Available Sizes: 2,4,6,8,10
Available Colors: Black, Gray, Nude
Price: $11

As you can see, Femme Luxe Finery's prices are SO VERY AFFORDABLE!  Take this last shirt, for example.  It is perfect to wear alone, or...as I plan on doing, wearing it under the Stone Side Split Sweater or the Cream Split Sweater that ties in the front.  If you're headed to work, why not wear this under your favorite V neck sweater, cardigan or blazer?

If you're looking for more affordable, fashionable styles, head on over to Femme Luxe Finery's website.  You will always find new items that are being added, not to mention, very festive attire for the holidays. Ladies...New Year's Eve will soon be approaching.  I will tell you right now, Femme Luxe Finery has some HOT and SEXY dresses and two piece outfits that are New Year's Eve appropriate!





*** I received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***

5 comments:

  1. very good blog this is soo amazing and useful information.please keep it up.please visit the spray paint overspray on a car

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good blog this is soo amazing and useful information.please keep it up.please visit the spray paint overspray on a car

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...thanks so much for stopping by and reading! I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only after one coat of interior painting your office will turn into a whole new place. Interior painting servicesB shine home provides extraordinary interior painting services with trained painters and high quality equipment. we offer these servicesjanitorial cleaning services 
    Power washing Massachusetts
    Professional deck stain
    Commercial cleaning service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sweat wear. this looks a quite similar to Oodie Australia. Thanks for the blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete