Monday, September 14, 2020

A Travel Mug That Keeps Hot Drinks Hot for 6 Hours and Cold Drinks Cold For 24 Hours

A lot of us depend on a travel mug or tumbler while traveling to work, school or on a road trip.  Travel mugs is the perfect way to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for a certain amount of time.  We count on our tumbler mugs; we want them to do their job.  There is one tumbler mug I found that does just that...it's the LinkIt 20 oz. Tumbler Travel Mug.


The LinkIt 20 oz Tumbler Travel Mug fits in my hands perfectly and I love the feel of it.  But, most importantly, the LinkIt Tumbler Travel Mug keeps hot drinks hot up to 6 hours and cold drinks cold up to 24 hours.  I will tell you, I'm the world's worst when it comes to drinking even a small cup of coffee before letting it get cold.  This tumbler is my answer!  I can now enjoy my coffee without going back and forth, to either the breakroom at work or my own kitchen.


The LinkIt Tumbler Travel Mug is vacuum insulated and doubled walled.  This is what keeps your beverage hot and cold for a long period of time.  The tumbler also has a spill proof Tritan plastic slider lid and comes with two metal straws and a cleaning brush.  And, what's even better, is that this tumbler has a lifetime warranty!  Yes...a lifetime warranty that is 100% money back guarantee and a 100% Satisfaction!



All in all, I would say this tumbler meets my needs.  It does what it's supposed to do and I couldn't be happier.  You can grab your LinkIt 20 oz Tumbler Travel Mug at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08192D5G2


BUT....if you still are debating on getting this tumbler...You can get 15% off your order when you use my code: 154WF61R at checkout.  Go to this link to enter the code for your 15% discount: https://amzn.to/35kJtjm - Discount ends 9/30/20








***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% and solely my own***


No comments:

Post a Comment