Wednesday, November 4, 2020

My Winter Haul From Femme Luxe Finery- AND I'M FINALLY BACK!

Good morning my friends!  I AM BACK!  Not only am I back with another Femme Luxe Finery Haul, but I'm back from being MIA!  With my surgery at the end of August and then coming back to a work load I was almost 2 months behind from my full time job, I can honestly say...I've missed sitting down and blogging!  

Today feels like the first normal day since I've been trying to catch up on my workload due to being off for surgery and it feels so good to get back to what I love doing! The past 4 weeks have been a true struggle for me, mainly with my normal job workload, but I think I'm finally seeing a little daylight through it all.

Today, my Femme Luxe Finery haul includes 2 pairs of joggers and a pantsuit.  I can't tell you how happy I am to finally grab some joggers from Femme Luxe Finery!  I used to have a pair of athletic pants, that I nearly worn every day until they were wore smooth out and never got around to buying another pair.

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk

These two pair of Fleece Front Pocket Joggers, shown below, are SO warm, comfy and soft!  They are the softest pair of joggers I've ever owned and they even have side pocket!  Joggers with pockets?  Yes, Please!  These joggers not only have pockets, but they also have the traditional ankle cuffs, but are not really tight or snug, which I absolutely love.  They are very well insulated and remind me of my fleece leggings I wear during the winter.  I ended up getting the size 14, but probably could have gone with a size smaller.  It all depends on how you like your joggers to fit.  I really don't like the fitted joggers, so this size is perfect for me.  They are a little more roomy and the waist band is just right....not too tight.  

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk

These joggers are available in several colors, so go check out Femme Luxe Finery for your favorite colors!

AVAILABLE COLORS: Black, Blue, Peach, Pink, Grey, Stone, Nude, Cream, White
AVAILABLE SIZES: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
PRICE: $14.47 after 15% discount - Auto Applied at checkout.

The last item is the Grey Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set.  This loungewear set is available in several color options.  Don't be fooled by the 'loungewear' name.  This set can actually be worn to work or social gatherings.  This two piece set consists of fitted leggings and a long sleeve, v-neck top that comes with a matching fabric belt.  I actually have this set in black and a brown color.  Whether you decide to wear this to work or just as a loungewear set to keep you cozy, yet fashionable during your days in on the couch, you just can beat the price on this set. 

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


AVAILABLE COLORS: Black, Pink, Khaki, Brown, Grey, Sage, Stone
AVAILABLE SIZES: S/M (8/10), M/L (12/14) X/L (14/16)
PRICE: $24.48 after 15% discount - Auto Applied at checkout




And there you have it, another Femme Luxe Finery haul.  I want to thank you all for sticking around, being patient while I was missing-in-action.  I am back and back in full force, so stay tuned for more fashion finds coming soon!

What do you guys want to see next...casual wear, pantsuits, sweaters?  Let me know what you want to see in the comments below or, if you've had the pleasure of shopping Femme Luxe Finery, what were your favorite items?  Go check out Femme Luxe Finery for ALL your shopping needs and trendy styles.  They have anything from crop tops, tees, winter clothes as well as hot out-on-the-town outfits that are to die for!










***I received gifted items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***








No comments:

Post a Comment