Saturday, September 27, 2014

INVITATION !









Good morning, everyone!  Well, I finally made it to the Delta Fair last night and had an awesome time!  Watched the tractor pull, walked around, met some great friends I haven't seen in a while and ate some wonderful Fair food.  

Everyone knows when you go to the fair, you GOTTA eat fair food.  That is one of the joys I enjoy going to the fair.


Today, I'm going to do something a little bit different. Today, I am inviting everyone to tell me what they would like to see on Not Just Another Southern Gal's blog.  Since this blog is about saving time and money and being a little frugal, these are a few things I am looking for.


ALSO, if you have a blog or website that is relative to these subjects, drop me a line below and I will check our your site, and if it's appropriate, I will add it to Not Just Another Southern Gal's blog.





READY...SET.....GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment