Monday, September 29, 2014

Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars - Possibly $0.50 at Walmart

As I was doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart Sunday, I noticed that right at the entrance, there was a cart full of Nature Valley Granola bars marked down to only $1.00 each!  I knew instantly that there was a coupon out there for the Nature Valley Granola bars, so as soon as I got home, I looked up the coupon on my favorite site, couponaholic.net, and low and behold, there it was...$0.50 off one Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars!  This means, I can get these wonderful granola bars for only $0.50 each!

Now, I only pray, that when I go back to Walmart this morning, they are still there!

Click here to get your $0.50 off Nature Valley Crunchy Granola bar coupon.


No comments:

Post a Comment