Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Day for Grilling

Awww....Sundays!  A day of rest, last day before work day, reminding us that tomorrow is Monday. Today is a beautiful day, sunny with a slight chill in the air, but perfect for a day outside, grilling.  Today's menu will be pork steaks and hamburgers, with side items of potato salad, grilled cabbage and baked beans.

But, not only is today the day I will be grilling, it's also the day I prepare my lunch (as well as other meals) for the upcoming week.  My lunch will be very easy...tuna fish sandwiches, boil some eggs, then chop and add to my tuna fish, relish and mayo.

I can't wait to get started on preparing the food for grilling, as this is one of my favorite things to do on Sundays.  But as I write this, I'm constantly thinking....you need to get things prepared, you need to get things prepared, you need...Well, you get it.

Well, I'm off to see what damage I can do.  Wish me luck!


What are some of your favorite things to grill?  Comment and let me know your favorite dish or recipe and I will feature it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment