Monday, October 20, 2014

New Coupons...New Savings

Good morning, everyone! I had a wonderful ZUMBA workout this morning, first ZUMBA workout in months and I already feel great!  I finally, seriously decided, that I HAD to get back in shape...no ifs, ands or buts about it.  So after my workout, my first goal was to see what new deals were out there this morning.  I came across some pretty good ones, thanks to Couponaholic.net and if you print coupons, like me, then the first coupon below, made my day.  It's not very often you see a coupon for printer paper, but when you do...you better grab it while you can.  But, as you can see, there are other good deals below as well. ENJOY!

Walmart Deals:

Georgia Pacific Paper -  $0.75/1 Georgia Pacific Paper (pre-clipped) -
 $1.97 before coupon....$1.22 after coupon. coupon expires 12/31/14

Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent - $3/1 Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent - 
$5.97 before coupon...$2.97 after coupon

Poise Liners (6ct) - $2.00/1 Poise Liners NO SIZE RESTRICTIONS! 
$0.97 before coupon...$1.03 MONEYMAKER!  coupon expires 11/03/14


KMART Deals
Mega Bloks - NO COUPON NEEDED - Only $2.99





No comments:

Post a Comment