Friday, November 28, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review

I was proud to have received the #Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea this past week.  This #Organic tea came in a small round tin can that had a sealed silver bag inside.  The Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea is a dark mossy green powder, that once whisked with 4 oz of hot water, made a smooth and pleasant tasting green tea!

At first, after looking at the mixed green tea, I was skeptical about it.  It looked like a green spinach colored tea, that I was hesitant to drink.  After taking my first sip, I will have to admit, it tasted pretty good.

The #Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green tea is a powder that claims the following:

*Mild Steady Energy
*Metabolism Boost
*Improved Skin Health
*Up to 137x the Antioxidants of Brewed Green Tea


The Mild Steady Energy acts as a stimulant and a relaxer...to get you through your day

The Metabolism Boost is said to increase your normal metabolism of 8-10% to an amazing 35%-43%! This alone was enought for me to try this remarkable #Organic Green Tea!

Improved Skin Health benefit is said to prevent harmful UV rays to the skin and help protect it while at the same time, improving the blood flow and oxygen levels. 

I have used this product this week and I could tell I had a little more energy throughout the day as well as falling in love with this #Organic Tea.  And that's another thing I like about this product...that it's ORGANIC!  So many people are interested in going organic, which is a good thing and this #Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea is just another perfect addition to add to your organic routine.

If you are interested in trying the Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea, you can visit KissMe at Amazon-KissMe Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea






  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment