Tuesday, November 25, 2014

REVIEW: Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion



I received the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion about a week ago and have been using it faithfully, everyday.  This lotion comes in a 1.75 oz bottle, with cap and has a push button type dispense.  The Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion contains natural ingredients such as: Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Organic Herbal Infusion.

The lotion is not thin and not too thick and has the perfect consistency of what a lotion should have.  When I received the lotion, my hands were already beginning to show dryness from the wind and cold.  After using the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion, I could tell a difference within a few days of how my hands felt.

The Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion can not only be used on your hands, but can be used on the face and body as well.  I found that the biggest difference I felt, was when I used it on my face.  My face felt soft, supple and the lotion seemed to almost give me a slight tightening feeling to my face.  
 
The lotion did not have any greasy or oily feeling and blended in very well.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is also perfect for men...not just for the ladies.  The Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion does not contain, that I could tell, any smell or girly scent that would offend the men from using it.

 To use: it only takes a dime size amount for your face.  And let me tell you, a dime size is plenty!  This lotion goes a long way and doesn't take an enormous amount.  I can honestly say, that my hands and face felt smooth, even after an hour of using it.

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion can be found on Amazon along with other Foxbrim products.  I was very pleased with how fast I received my Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion once ordered.  Very prompt and great communication from the seller.

I would highly recommend the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion, mainly because I know how my skin felt after using it and how I've tried other lotions that were either too thin, too thick or left greasy feeling behind.

Benefits of Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion:

*Reduce Wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
*Refine and even skin texture
*Promote skin cell turnover 
*Effectively lighten spots and discolorations

MAIN INGREDIENTS:

*Vitamin C - 15%
*Jojoba Oil
*Green Tea
*MSM
*Shea Butter

If you want to experience the benefits of this Vitamin C Lotion, head on over to Amazon.com and get yours today



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment