Thursday, December 4, 2014

Foxbrim Anti-Aging Moisturizer (Advanced 1% Retinol) Review

Good morning, everyone!  If you're like me, you may try to fight the signs of aging, doing what you can, to slow it down...just a tad bit.  I am always looking for new and successful face and eye creams....THAT WORK!

I can't tell you how many times I've tried something, and low and behold, I'm disappointed.  Well, this product that I'm about to do a review on, has made me a happy camper.  I'm not saying that it's a miracle cream, but what I am saying, is that I love how this Anti-Aging Retinol Moisturizer makes my skin look and feel.  

My face doesn't normally glow, unless I just did a whole face work of buffing, toning, etc., but with the Foxbrim Anti-Aging Moisturizer, I can apply it to my face and see an instant glow!  Even after I apply my makeup, my makeup looks so sheen, better than it does without this cream.

Some of the Foxbrim Anti-Aging Moisturizer with 1% Retinol ingredients include: Organic Aloe, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba and of course, Retinol.  

Here are some of the claims this product will do:

* Fight free radical damage
* Restoring and Renewing firmness, elasticity and thickness to skin
* Contains Retinol to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles
* Works with Sensitive Skin
* No worries about dryness, flaking or skin irritation

This company also has a 100% money back guarantee, if you are not happy for any reason. You can order this product by clicking Foxbrim Anti Aging Moisturizer with 1% Retinol 




 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment