Friday, December 5, 2014

Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door Review



I was lucky enough to get to finally try the Magnetic Screen Door, that I've seen so often on television and advertisements.  The Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door is easy to install by using the velcro strips that come with the door.  Just attache the velcro strips to the Magnetic Screen Door and peel off the backing and attach it to any door (in this case, a 36" x 83") by centering it in the middle of the door and then around it.

The Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door allows freedom for your pets to come in and out of any room without having to open any doors.  What I like about this, is that if you want to attach it to a door that leads outside, you can attach this magnetic screen door in that spot and allows you to see outside without any bugs or insects coming inside your home.




The Magnetic Screen Door has strong magnets that are sewn in and automatically closes after you've gone through the door.  I've watched my dogs run in and out of this door and the Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door was very durable and withstood every entrance through it.

This is so convenient when you are grilling outside and you have no free hands to open your door.  With this screen door attached, you don't have to worry about having a free hand or putting down any trays or plates just to open a door.  You can just walk right on in without any problems.

This is the first time I've used any door like this and I can tell you, this door will get many many uses.

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment