Friday, December 19, 2014

Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Review

I was SO surprised when I received my Franklin's Gourmet Pre-Packaged popcorn to try and review.  I thought I was only getting one bag, but instead, I received a box of 24 pre-packaged popcorn!  Of course, I could not wait to try this popcorn, to see if it was any different than the microwave version.

This Franklin's Gourmet Pre-Packaged popcorn did not disappoint.  It came with not only the corn kernels, but also the oil (which is organic, gluten free and no GMO).  The oil is coconut oil and made this popcorn taste just that much tastier!  Although the seasoning package was small, it gave the popcorn just the right amount of seasoning, without over seasoning.

Of course, when you use whole kernels instead of the microwave bag, you are going to spend a little more time, shaking the pot, and waiting for each kernel to pop.  Trust me, THIS IS ALL WORTH IT!.  And...did I mention, you better be prepared in sharing this with a family of four or be very hungry!  I was shocked how much this small pre-packaged popcorn made!  I mean, come on, two people cannot eat this popcorn alone!  This Franklin's Gourmet Pre-Packaged and Pre-Seasoned popcorn made a HUGE bowl full.  And even sharing with three other people, I still had lots of popcorn left.









If you are looking for a tasty, just-like-the-movies popcorn, head on over to Amazon-Franklin's Gourmet Pre-Packaged, Pre-Seasoned Popcorn.  You can pop this in a kettle or on the stove top, in a 6 quart pan.  Each package is Organic, contains no GMO, Gluten free, contains 100% coconut oil, a tri pouch which lets you control the salt content, Vegan and Kosher.

No comments:

Post a Comment