Thursday, January 15, 2015

2.5% Retinol Serum by Body Merry Review

If you've been following my blog, you know I'm a big fan of Body Merry.  Body Merry's products have not failed me yet and the same goes for their 2.5% Retinol Serum I recently tried.  As always, I do wait at least a week before doing my review, because I want to make sure I give the product a chance.  A week is not quite long enough to see the most significant changes, but it does give me time to see how my skin will react in a more subtle way.

Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol Serum goes on smoothly and seems to lightly tone my face.  Not only does it tone my face, but it seems like it gives my face a somewhat healthy glow.  This product is Body Merry's strongest and best anti-wrinkle serum that comes in a brown bottle, to protect the ingredients inside.  


What I love about this product, is that it is Natural & Organic and contains no harsh chemicals.  Who wants to use harsh abrasive chemicals on their face?  The 2.5% retinol serum is made in the USA (which is another good thing) and no animals have been tested for this product.

Body Merry is a company that stands by their products and will give a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied for any reason...you don't even have to return the bottle.  That's how confident they are about their 2.5% Retinol Serum.

What you will also be getting in this awesome serum, is that it is combined with green tea (antioxidant) and Hyaluronic Acid Serum (skin hydration).  This product, with continued use, will improve your skin tone and hydrate your face, plumping the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.  Many people have raved about this product, stating that it has even helped with acne and clearing up their skin. 

If you want to try this miracle in a bottle, you have to check it out at Amazon-Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol Serum with Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Green Tea and give it a try.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment