Thursday, January 15, 2015

MatchaDNA Handheld Wireless Milk Frother Review

I was tickled pink when I received this cute little milk frother.  I've never owned a milk frother and didn't really know much about how to use it,let alone, why one would use it.

When I opened the box, I noticed that the frother was smaller than those large hand held ones, that are a little heavy.  This frother was so light, that it was almost weightless.  Another thing about this frother, it fits in one hand and has a small spiral whip, that rotates to froth up the milk.  It is silver, but instead of metal, the body is made from some sort of hard plastic, while the whip is stainless steel.  The frother, although it's made from plastic, takes on the looks of metal.

My first use:   FIRST...LET ME WARN YOU...Do not turn the frother on before you put it into your cup of, whatever you are frothing.  You will end up with coffee, milk, or what have you, all over you!  Not that I'm talking from experiencing or anything (wink, wink), but you get my drift.

I proceeded to put the frother into my cup of coffee, that I by chance had a little cream in.  I turned the frother on and, VOILA!  I had instant froth.  This little milk frother is so powerful for such a small gadget, I was instantly impressed.  It didn't take but a few seconds to whip up the perfect froth.

The MatchaDNA Handheld Wireless Milk Frother requires 2 AA batteries (not included) and is easy to use.  It creates a delicate foam for our coffee, hot cocoa, cappuccino and lattes.  The frother is easy to clean, by using warm water and mild soap.  You can whip any type of milk; almond, soy, rice, whole, skim, coconut and coffee creamer...just place frother in your cup, tilt the frother and move up and down.

You can get yourself this cool gadget by heading over to MatchDNA Handheld Wireless Milk Frother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment