Thursday, June 25, 2015

Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara Review

If it's one thing I can't do without when it comes to makeup, it's mascara and foundation. Ok, that was two, but anyway, I have to have some type of definition to my eyes.  Without mascara or eyeshadow, my eyes just get lost in my face...literally.  I have small eyes and I need something that is going to make them 'pop'.



Thanks to Net Market on Ebay, they were kind enough to send me a sample of their Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara.  This mascara is a little different than most, but goes on the same and feels the same as the rest.  The first thing about the Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara I noticed, was how Black the mascara was.  I love black mascara and it's the only color I use, but this IS really a dark black mascara. Maybe it's because it is derived from volcanic soil...that's right...If you didn't notice the name, this mascara is actually derived from volcanic soil and is also a mineral based mascara.



Does the above raise your interest?  If not, how about this.  It increases lash volume by 600%!  The Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara goes on smooth, covering every lash and provides a glossy, luminous finish.  It is long wearing, without all that mascara flaking and holds strong, with a flexible feel.

If you are looking for a volume-izing mascara, that gives you 600% lash volume and leaves your lashes looking their best, you need to check out Net Market's Ebay site and grab yours today.  

I've tried this mascara and really like it.  The tube is very unique looking, different than I've ever seen.  The brush is made to where the mascara will not clump and divides my lashes evenly.  It truly is a very black mascara and I love it.

GO HERE TO GET YOUR KORRES VOLCANIC MINERAL MASCARA.

Free shipping to 49 States.



***I received the above product free, in exchange, for an honest review.   All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment