Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Do You Know What Time It Is - #FerenziWatch

For those of you who know me, you know I'm a BIG watch fanatic.  Any type, any shape..it doesn't matter.  I think watches is are one accessory that I can't live without!  I am totally lost without a watch and if I notice that I've forgotten to wear one....well...!

First Time, on Amazon, was kind enough to send me not one, but two watches.  They are the Ferenzi brand watch and both watches are very lightweight but have their own unique look. The first watch, shown below, is the Large Modern Easy Read Silver Face Thin Band Watch. For those of us who have a hard time reading the numbers on the face, especially if they are gold in color, this watch is perfect!  There is no mistaking what time it is.  Very easy to read and ideal for those who own watches, but can't see the time.



The watch above has a three hand Quartz movement, thin PU leather band, clean dial with large, easy to read Arabic numbers and is ideal for work or casual wear.  The band has two buckle closures to ensure a perfect fit for any woman.  I love this watch. It's simple looking, yet has the big modern face that makes it a tad bit different.  It's easy on the wrist and does not fit too tight.  The black band on this watch makes it perfect for any attire!



The second watch, Ferenzi Elegant Simple Silver Face Tan Strap Gold Tone Watch, has more of a Taupe color band.  The band is a little wider than the Large Easy To Read Silver Face watch, as shown above and has a 22mm case diameter.  It has a sleek gold tone facing that compliments the Taupe color band.  I actually wore this watch yesterday and love that it does not bind or cinch my wrist, as some of the metal stretchable watches.  It also has a two buckle closure pieces, making it ideal for a perfect fit.  The Ferenzi Elegant Simple Silver Face Tan Strap Gold Tone Watch goes well with whites, golds, browns, tans and blacks, but will go with just about anything, as it's a neutral color.



I love the simple elegant look of this watch.  The gold facing with the gold accented bars on each end of the face makes this watch look elegant, but without the elegant price!  Both watches will become a regular part of my everyday wear and you can get these and many more styles by visiting First Time on Amazon.




AND


Don't forget to check out other watch styles that First Time has.  There are many to choose from at very reasonable and low cost price!




***I received one or more of the items above, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions expressed are solely my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment