Monday, February 27, 2017

Women's Fashion Luxury Stainless Steel Analog Quartz Watch


One of the most fashionable pieces of accessories you can own, and wear, is  a watch.  I know...many of you think it may be a necklace, scarf or earrings, but a watch can be very fashionable and very trendy...especially when it's blinged out with rhinestones and matches the majority of your wardrobe!



I am a HUGE watch fanatic.  Between watches and sunglasses, I probably own more than 12 each!  I love all the colors, designs and styles that come with watches.  I love how they go with anything I wear and how they CAN become a fashion statement.  I love all watches, but big watches are my weakness!



The watch shown here, is sold by bestseller2046 on Ebay.  They have this watch in gold and silver, and both are awesome looking.  The watch has a mesh style band that is adjustable and the watch, itself, is very lightweight.  I love the gold color!  This watch has a gold tone look with a gold tone face.  It has rhinestones adorned all around the face of the watch and catches the light every way you turn it.


bestseller2046 has already sold 200 of these watches and I can see why.  It's just so eye catching!  It comes with a blue velvet bag, easy for storing when not in use or as giving as a gift.  This is a Quartz watch with a 8.7" band length and a 0.7" band width.  Case diameter is 1.5" with a thickness of 0.3".  


I am truly in love with this all gold watch, but the silver is also available and I love the looks of both of them.


BESTSELLER2046 EBAY STORE



***I received  a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


















No comments:

Post a Comment