Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lip Balms That Are All Natural in Variety of Flavors #KainatBeauty

You may think of lip balms as a necessity through the Winter, but how many of you use lip balms, year round?  I am one of those who use lip balms during the winter months, when my lips are really dry or begin to start chapping.  But just here recently, I've been using lip balm more frequently, mainly due to a few recent Summer colds.



I know a few people, who use lip balms year round.  It helps keep their lips moisturized, especially if they are partial to dry lips.  I love lip balms that can serve as more than one purpose; moisturizing and color!  When I can find a lip balm that does more than just moisturize my lips, such as serving as a light tinted lip gloss, I'm all game!



These lip balms, shown here, are handmade by Kainat Beauty Etsy Shop.  They come in a variety of flavors; Grapefruit (one of my favs), Champagne, Black Cherry & Chocolate Cheesecake.  Each one of these lip balms are give a hint of shine, color and natural shimmer.  The colors may seem dark in the tube, but will give you just the right amount of light color, as you moisturize your lips.



These lip balms glide on so smooth and easy.  I don't like a lot of color on my lips and that is why I love lip balms and lip glosses.  These lip balms do not go on dark and they give just the right amount of tint that I am looking for.  As mentioned before; these lip balms are all natural, meaning, they contain the following:
     
     *Lanolin
     *Shea butter
     *Castor Seed Oil
     *Beeswax
     *Jojoba Oil
     *Organic Flavor Oil
     *Glyceryl Stearate
     *Cetearyl alcohol
     *Mica (color)
     *Titanium Dioxide
     *Carmine
     *Iron Oxide



Even after the lip balm is gone from my lips, my lips still feel moisturized.  I love the personalized lip balm labels (which are also colored to the flavor.)  The flavor I am wearing here, is Grapefruit.  Love it!




AND....You can get 20% off any lip gloss from KainatBeauty Etsy shop, just by applying the code: notjustanothersoutherngal at checkout. This code is good til July 31st!



CONNECT WITH KAINAT BEAUTY

ETSY
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
KAINAT BEAUTY WEBSITE






***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment