Friday, June 9, 2017

Spicy Rub and Seasonings - Wild Boar Sweet and Sassy Red Pepper



Tis the season to fire up the grill!  Whether you are grilling ribs, steaks, chicken or whatever, you just cannot forget the spices!  Everything I grill, has to be rubbed down with some sort of spice or seasoning, to bring out the flavor of what I am grilling.  Even if you aren't a griller, you can still prepare your meats in the oven, with your favorite rubs.




The rub/seasoning shown here, is the Wild Boar Sweet and Sassy Red Pepper Rub by JuliasPantry Etsy shop.  Let me tell ya...this stuff has some kick to it!  It is definitely on the spicy side, but with a side note of sweetness.  It's a brilliant red spice rub that just enhances the flavor of whatever you are grilling.



This spice rub is perfect for chicken, pork, ribs and steaks.  Not only is this a great spice rub, but you can also turn this into a marinade or dip- three-in-one! This spice rub is All-Natural, fat free, gluten free and contains no MSG.  I found, that it doesn't take much of this spice at all, to flavor and give your meats some heat!  If you are not faint at heart and can handle the heat, go for it!  I, on the other hand, used just enough to cover my ribs, but not to the extent where my ribs were smothered in this spice.

I also used this on my chicken (just a little) to give my baked chicken a different twist and taste.  If you are looking for a spicy rub for your grilling meats, head on over to Julia's Pantry on Etsy and check out all the rubs and spices she has.  You will find the Wild Boar Chillin Chipotle, Sweet N Sassy Red Pepper Sauce and Marinade, Sassy Crackers Seasoning Mixes in a variety of flavors, plus tons more!

CONNECT WITH JULIAS PANTRY

ETSY
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST
JULIAS PANTRY WEBSITE






***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  Regardless, all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have tried and believe in.




No comments:

Post a Comment