Wednesday, August 9, 2017

TENKER Q5 Mini Projector Will Have Your Family Enjoying Videos, Pictures and More

After seeing my grandson react to a cartoon, that was displaying on a wall, of a projector, I knew I had to have one.  My grandson loves anything that is musical and when it comes to even short videos of his favorite, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", he goes into a trance and wants it played over and over.


What is better than viewing his favorite videos from a smartphone or laptop?  Seeing them enlarged on a wall!  This TENKER Q5 Mini Projector is perfect for displaying his favorites onto a larger surface.  It is a 1500 LUX LCD mini projector with a support of 1080p HDMI-USB-TF-VGA-AV for a Home Cinema, TV, Laptop, Game, iPhone and Android.


It has a 800 x 480 resolution for a brighter and sharper experience.  It is not recommend for work presentation, where there may be too much light, but suited to a more darker room, where little light shines.  If you are going to use this projector with a smartphone or tablet, you will need a WiFi Dongle (not included).  


This is easy to tote around, from room to room, and perfect for taking with you on that vacation or camping trip.  I can just see myself using this projector, while camping, watching videos and more - off the surface of our camper! It comes with a remote control, cables and power cord, as well an instruction manual.  It was not hard to set up at all, especially from my laptop.  If you are familiar with the original projectors, you know they are a little larger and bulky. This projector is a mini version, but yet, not too small.  It's very sleek, smooth looking and with the black color, goes well with any home.


For best viewing results; use in a semi to dark room to get a better quality picture.  The projector is best when used at a 2m.

You can purchase your TENKER Q5 Mini Projector....HERE - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BV1ZMV






***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
    If you want to learn more: Beamer Verleih

    ReplyDelete