Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Glitter Crunch Box Review & Unboxing





Okay...so I recently did an unboxing of this awesome subscription box, the Glitter Crunch Box and let me tell you, it was hard to contain myself before doing the unboxing.  This box arrived on Friday and by that night, I had already consumed one of the items!  My bad! I mean...this box was so inviting and anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a coffee addict and anything that pairs well with coffee. As you can see in the photo below, one of the K cups is missing as well as the pecans...do you see why I had to hurry up and do this unboxing?  I was eating away at the box!


Glitter Crunch Box Coffee Theme

The Glitter Crunch Box is a subscription box that features 1-2 European handmade glass ornaments, as well as 4-6 additional items.  Each month is a different theme and the theme that I received (which by the way is PERFECT for me) was the coffee themed box.

In this coffee themed Glitter Crunch Box, I received the following:
     
     *Exclusive "Coffee Crunch" Coffee Cup Ornament
     *Inge-Glas Dark Coffee Bean Ornaments
     *Vienna Coffee Co. 12 oz. Coffee Bag
     *Vienna Coffee Co. 2 oz Coffee Sampler and K Cups
     *Sensational Sweets Chocolate Chai Chippers
     *Good Earth "Kitchen Kleen" Soap (made with Espresso Coffee Grounds)
     *Wheeler's Cappuccino Pecans



This Glitter Crunch Box would make the perfect gift for giving.  It was boxed in a brown box, with the words; Glitter Crunch Box on top.  Inside, the box was neatly and nicely packaged with matching thinly shredded strips with a card that listed what was inside the box.

You could only imagine my happy dance when I saw what all was included.  The Coffee Cup Ornament may have been my favorite, as it was gold with black lettering as well as a glittery black lid.  The Cappuccino Pecans...well..those were my favorite to eat!  By the time I did my official unboxing on Youtube, the pecans were gone!  They had this sweetness to them, but a slight crunch, that made the perfect pair with my coffee.


Glitter Crunch Box unboxing


Glitter Crunch Box is a creation of the Joy To The World Collectibles, a 20 year old company that makes the highest European glass ornaments on the market.  Some of the themes that you will find with Glitter Crunch Box are:

     *Coastal
     *Tuscany
     *Honey Bee
     *Coffee
     *Bacon and Eggs
     *Jump in the Lake
     *Japanese

Glitter Crunch Box can be purchased as a subscription, to where you will receive a box each month or you can purchase individual boxes.  Glitter Crunch Box travels the world to purchase and create unique items for this box.  This is a great box for Christmas time or just as a birthday or wedding gift for someone special.  Glitter Crunch Box brings a little Christmas magic to your doorstep, but it doesn't have to be Christmas, to enjoy unique products as these.



Go check out Glitter Crunch Box to shop their available themed boxes.  Right now, Glitter Crunch Box is offering $20 dollars off your first subscription box or individual box when you use the code: WELCOME20 during checkout.  Visit http://Www.glittercrunchbox.com 

Remember....there are several boxes to choose from, so the one featured here, the coffee theme, is not the only one available.









***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS..all opinions expressed are solely my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment