Thursday, April 12, 2018

Where You Can Get Beautifully Hand Crafted Jewelry On A Budget




I'm a huge fan of jewelry, especially when it comes to earrings, watches and rings.  There's probably not a day that goes by, where I don't have at least some small piece of jewelry on...because it just makes me feel good!  You can walk into any jewelry, department store and boutiques and find just about any style of jewelry you want.  But what about shopping for jewelry online...shopping for one of a kind, unique pieces?



You've probably heard me mention it before, but I love Etsy.  If you haven't shopped Etsy, you don't know what you are missing!  You can find tons of items on Etsy and most, at a fraction of the cost as what you would find in a department or specialty store.  One shop that I've become a huge fan of (and love dearly) is So Cal Knotty Etsy Shop.  Anna, the owner of So Cal Knotty, has unique and interesting handcrafted jewelry that will have you wanting to shop more!




SoCalKnotty specializes in creating Bohemian/beachy look style jewelry, where each piece is handcrafted by Anna.  I've enjoyed several of her pieces and one piece that I absolutely adore is the Wire Wrapped Clear Turquoise Blue Czech Glass Ring.  This ring is a boho style ring where you can choose the color of your band color; Rose Gold, Gold or Silver.  




This clear turquoise blue Czech glass bead is so pretty when the sun hits it and the wire wrapped band is exquisitely twisted in such a beautiful way.  I went with the gold band for this ring and I love it!  This ring would make the perfect birthday gift for that special birthday girl or as a Christmas gift for those who love unique designed rings. The best part of this ring....there are others available at SoCalKnotty in different colors!  




Go check out SoCalKnotty Etsy Shop and check out all the cool jewelry that Anna has created.  You definitely will not find her style in any stores!  Don't forget to follow Anna on her social media channels!


SOCALKNOTTY ETSY SHOP
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
OFFICIAL SITE






***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and have not been influenced otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment