Monday, July 9, 2018

Christmas in July? You Can Find Various Templates for Your Christmas Cards at Presto Photo



I love personalized Christmas Cards during the holiday season and finding the right company or online site to create your cards can be exhausting and stressful.  Choosing which template you want, coordinating the background with your family's photo, etc can sometimes be a little too much, especially when you are trying to create the perfect greeting card.




I've used Presto Photo's site a couple times already and I'm always pleasantly surprised how easy it is to navigate around their site.  They make it so easy for anyone to create their own custom greeting cards, not to mention, other customized items.




Presto Photo has various templates for different holidays.  You can choose from any of their templates, upload your family's photo and save it to their site.  You can always come back to Presto Photo and make any changes to your greeting card before submitting your final project.  




I have never been disappointed with Presto Photo's work. Every photo that I've used for projects always turn out perfect and the photo looks exactly as what I've uploaded for my projects.  The turn around is unheard of.  With my Christmas cards, I created my family's card and had them in about a week.  That's fast!  




I will say, choosing the Winter template for my Greeting Card took some time.  I am a little picky when it comes to the final outcome, so I did experiment with several before making the final decision on the Let It Snow template.




You can check out these, as well as other greeting card templates, at https://www.prestophoto.com/help/5x7+Flat+Greeting+Card







***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are solely 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment