Monday, July 9, 2018

Fresh and Delicious Meals Delivered Right To Your Doorstep - Hello Fresh



I'll be the first to tell you, I'm not the type of person that depends on others to cook and prepare my meals, unless I'm going out for the evening to a nice restaurant.  I like to prepare my own meals, when I have the time.  I love to cook and love creating new recipes for my family.

Recently, I happened to discover (and try) Hello Fresh.  You may have seen Hello Fresh advertised throughout your social medias, tv and other places, but have you been brave enough to try this home delivered meal service?  If you have any doubts about having your meals home delivered, especially by a very well known and reputable company as Hello Fresh, let me put your mind at ease.




Hello Fresh provides simple and pre-measured ingredients in each box, for the amount of meals and people that you select.  The meals are very easy to make because each meal comes with a card, giving you step-by-step instructions, with photos, on how to prepare your meal.  The meals come in a box labeled with the Hello Fresh logo.  Inside the box, you will find that it is insulated very well and contains ice packs to keep your food as fresh as possible.

You can choose what plan benefits you and your family; Veggie, Classic or Family.  You can choose how many meals you want for the amount of people in your family.  You have the option to continue getting meals each week, or...if you plan on being away from home, you can always skip a week of delivery.  You can even schedule this up to 8 weeks in advance!





When I opened my Hello Fresh box, I pulled out two brown bags (2 meals for 2 people.)  Each bag was labeled with the meal.  My two meals were Korean Beef Bibimbap and Creamy Dill Chicken.  I've already made the Cream Dill Chicken and it was wonderful!  It looks like some professional cook created it and I am definitely going to try making this again!  As for the Korean Beef Bibimbap...I am planning on cooking this today!  Don't forget to check back later to see how it turned out!













Each ingredient that I pulled out of the bag was the freshest of the freshest.  The carrots for the Korean Beef Bibimbap were pretty good size and the golden potatoes for the Creamy Dill Chicken was WAY plenty for both meals.  I found that these meals definitely were enough for two people, but, depending on if you have huge and hungry eaters in your family, you may be wanting more.

Hello Fresh did not skimp on the ingredients and they sent plenty to cover the recipe.  You can find out more about Hello Fresh by visiting: https://www.hellofresh.com/plans






***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment