Thursday, November 29, 2018

Alder New York - The Go-To Holistic Personal Skin Care Brand



Hello my fellow guys and gals!  Today, I want to talk to you about a skin care brand that I've recently tried.  It is Alder New York and they have a few products that I've tried and have become to trust.  Now, with any skin care product, it does take a while to see a difference, but today, I'm letting you in on why I love this brand.

First, Alder New York's products are clean, vegan and genderless.  They don't use any harmful chemicals in their products and the cleaner (but effective) the product is, the better it is for your skin.  I have slowly started using more clean products, products that are more organic and good for your skin.



Alder New York first launched in 2016 and has become to go-to holistic personal care brand for uncomplicated, high performing skin care and hair care essentials.  They do not test on animals and refuse to sell their products to countries that require it.

So, with all that being said, let's jump right into the products that I've tried.


EVERYDAY FACE CLEANSER



This cleanser feels really nice going onto my face.  It has very little, if any, foam and has more of a gel like serum texture.  It contains a low dose of glycolic acid, which is used to gently exfoliate dead skin and dirt.  It also contains Alder New York's sea botanical extract blend, which encourages collagen production and cell turnover.  This cleanser is said to brighten (which it does) and tighten.  Who doesn't want a cleanser that brighten and tighten!  

The cleanser never made my face feel dry, which is a plus and I loved how clean my face looked and felt, afterwards.  Although this is a cleanser, I also felt like it moisturized my face, as well, because my face felt so clean and soft after each use.


EVERYDAY FACE SERUM



I love serums.  I'm a sucker for serums and Alder New York's serum was a big hit in my books.  It immediately absorbed into my skin, leaving this soft subtle glow.  It is somewhat a thin serum, but very effective.  Alder New York uses 
hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B3, willow bark and rosemary extract in this serum.

The hyaluronic acid is to help plump and hydrate your skin, Vitamin B3 to even skin tone, willow bark and rosemary extract to help balance oils and skin texture.  They hyaluronic acid plumps and fills lines and wrinkles by providing moisture to your skin.  Vitamin B3 is used to reduce inflammation and control redness and evening out the skin tone.


EVERYDAY FACE MOISTURIZER



Awwww...moisturizer!  A skin's best friend!  Again, I'm a sucker for a good moisturizer and I never miss a day without it.  I use it morning and night.  Alder New York's moisturizer went on very smoothly, absorbed pretty fast into my skin (is is because my face is dehydrated or dry?) and left this nice glow to my skin, afterwards.  It did not feel sticky, tacky or oily and love that it instantly absorbed into my skin.

Alder New York's Everyday Face Moisturizer hydrates and protects your skin from daily pollutants.  It's packed with Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, sunflower oil and oatmeal and aloe vera extract.  Whew...that's a lot of goodness in one moisturizer!  It doesn't take much of this moisturizer, just 2-3 pumps and you're good to go.






You can check out each of these Alder New York's products at: https://aldernewyork.com. They also have these three products in travel size, perfect for tossing into your purse or suitcase, while on the go, traveling or vacationing.


Have you tried Alder New York? If so, what are your thoughts and your favorite products?






***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review. REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment